or Connect

Posts by EnviroG

Agreed. I thought the same thing when I saw this clip.
Yuk!
I agree with macxpress. It would be nice for Apple to be privately owned. Investors & analyst are an unhealthy distraction from Apple's core direction.
I don't have an iPhone 5, but I do have the iPad mini and it seems to be suffering from a similar problem of not responding to screens taps every so often. I'm keeping an eye on this as I may need to make a genius appointment in the near future.
After reading stock articles about Apple Inc I often wonder if they'd be better off as a privately held comp like SC Johnson. 👎on Investors.
They're following the footsteps of JCP. Keep an eye on JCP. With Ron Johnson @ the helm they'll be the new leaders of retail in short order.
I like it.  Looking forward to seeing it in person.  Pictures & video can only take you so far.
Nice!  Looking forward to this.
These UI design elements have their place.  I feel they warm up the interface.  Balance of course is important so Apple UI designers & their management team do well to try to manage its use in the OS.  On a personal note, I don't really like the Game Center UI, but I understand the point Apple wanted to get across to its users with the look and feel it creates for the gaming environment.
Okaaay...Hmmm