or Connect

Posts by EnviroG

I'm all ears when this becomes available.
No doubt about Apple's lead, but kudos to Amazon with the enhancements to their tablet line.
Way to go Apple!
I agree with Bruce that we should have this right, but I don't think Apple should be the ones he sues. This is likely put in place by the record labels. Apple has only so much power. I hope for the best for all digital music users.
John Browett really needs to be fired. This will definitely damage employee morale, damage customer relationships, & ultimately kill sales and the profits he's seeking to add to an already swollen bottom line. Unlike Apple products, John doesn't work!
That's what I want!
I've wondered the same thing. Something else I've been thinking about with these iPad mini rumors is if Apple might consider renaming the iPod touch to be 'iPad nano' to realign it with the iPad theme since its grown far beyond the iPod of yesterday. My 2 cents😉
The best products Microsoft makes is office & Xbox360, everything else they seem to put effort into is an unfortunate waste.
A job well done Bob.  Thanks for helping to make the greatest tech on earth!  Enjoy your youth & retirement!
I too noticed that enhanced podcast have been left out in the cold with chapters & album art missing.  Hopefully they'll update this missing feature quick.