or Connect

Posts by EnviroG

CES seems like a really big waste of time!
I'm pleased to see Apple showing concern their 'extended' Apple employees. To bad many corporations here in the US seemed to have forgotten how to treat their most valuable asset: the employees! Way to go Apple!
I feel this will be good. I shop at Target nearly every week as do many other people. Target is often accessible to more shoppers, where often an Apple store isn't close by. As long as Apple keeps the selection of products simple this should continue to be a success for both retailers!
I'm grateful to see a kindred designer fulfilling his dream. Much adoration & respect I have for you Sir Ive. Keep up the good work!
I agree. There would need to be substantial changes in the perception of the use of a product that has a high volatility. I'm seem to recall an article where airlines said they'd ban products powered by fuel cell on board the aircraft. Not to shoot down the idea, but it just sounds scary in a plane - guess I'm one of the people who's perception would need some changing. Time will tell should this ever be a viable solution as a land based product first.
Well good for them. This make work out better in the long run AT&T.
Not good!
One more reason to appreciate my iOS devices! Thanks Apple - the walled garden is lovely!
It's as painful to read about as I'm sure the user experience sounds like on this device is. This likely will be a waste of money to a heavy mobile device user. Perhaps Amazon will try to do better if they bring out a second generation of this device and/or software update. I believe they can do better, but are by no means our coveted Apple
If its indeed true, I dislike that they're discontinuing the orange one. If anything I was hoping they'd make if more resilient against potential staining. Interesting it's still showing in the ad when you hit the iPad page on their site.