or Connect

Posts by BeltsBear

Yea.  Or 4 watches because the rear legs need them too so it can be a proper 'watch dog'.
How about in a Tesla, a car that has had its performance upgraded via the cellular network and is more integral to the car? 
I read the first of the three patents they allege and it is about access control.  I do not see how it applies to Apple.  The patents are probably valid (but hopefully not) but they don't seem to apply to AppleTV. 
Comparable batteries and the very small size of this battery.  Based on Apples volume and comparable battery costs the price is within reason.  This battery is 1/5 the capacity of a 5s battery.  Everything is smaller and uses less material including the connectors.
I would rather the 6C be a 4" screen with Apple pay and other 6 features in the smaller form factor.  Price $0  The 4.7" market is covered with the regular 6. 
I was going to correct you and explain how HD can mean different things to different people, but indeed found out they filmed using 1080 line cameras and didn't even use all of the lines of resolution due to shooting wide!  So basically the original 3 episodes can be shown in higher detail over the newer ones.
You are an idiot. People fight battles they can win.
Because Tim cook has clearly not figured out this 'long-term' thing.
I would rather pay the bill myself then have it further hiden in the cost of goods and services. It should be easy to see the true cost of government.
No, the tax is 25% more.  Apple is paying zero on this kind of earning.  They are paying 21% on there non diverted UK earnings which turns into a mere 11 million pounds.  The vast majority of their earnings are diverted.  This will make a huge dent (about 19%) if Apple can not figure a way around it.