or Connect

Posts by Berp

You wouldn't be wandering into concern-trolling territory, would you Mel?Apple has just had its greatest, most consequential, most focused WWDC ever, ...right? The single most important element coming out of this conference is the extraordinary unity of purpose between Apple and one of its core constituencies, the developers, ...and you bring up long-time degenerate Microsoft into the conversation...!Can a mouthpiece for panic-stricken Apple competitors foul your logical...
...and you stand clearly above the fray, don't you? Is that why you, Swiss-timepiece-wise, shun Apple-branded products? Sort of taking evasive actions in the sparsely inhabited high-grounds are you?One certainly wouldn't wish Apple's ruffling zeitgeist to rub off on one's moral clockwork, would one...!?
Essentially three reasons:random lettering as done by a cap-sized gorilla;sounds better phone-ethically;a gorilla knows a Master when it sees One.
In a capitalist world, you get what you pay for. A great tablet...for a price; a great report...for a price. Samsung, as a client to JDPower services, would pay a fortune to get a lightly skewed overall result out of a credible consumer survey on tablet. So lightly skewed in fact, that no one can reasonably call it foul play without incurring the derision of the feel-good community. These two percentage points overall lead on Apple, as sanctioned by a reportedly...
  I concur. By the way, hat's off to your self-control. And you're right. If circumstantial evidence can be admissible in a court of law, so can it certainly be in the court of public opinion.   Easy, seamless, and proprietarily-tweaked, privileged access, away from the prying eyes of 'public interest' and competing business models, to the Google consumption 'experience'. That is the overarching objective here.Therefore, a constant flow of exclusive content towards their...
Catastrophe. 'You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours' just did me in. One bears witness that I did scratch the iPad Mini's back, and I must say it does scratch mine in return. In more ways than one...Mesmerized...I was watching that 'I'll be home for Christmas" Apple commercial last week, ...and little could I remember having that lightweight Mini sitting on my lap. Lo and behold, I exploded out of a couching Nirvana to hug that 'ménage-à-quatre' rendition... You...
With 275,000 custom-sized Apps and counting, Apple went for the full slate option instead of the pundit-sized, 'blank slate' solution. A rationale quintessentially portable, ...a reenactment of consciousness emerging from evolution's creeping, empowering portability.In this instance, pixels are no-brainers. Literally.
iPad Mini could go Retina + IGZO next April, starting at 399$. The iPad 2 is 'place-holding' that particular price point for an enhanced Mini right now. A Mini somewhat 'Retina-heavy', but within striking distance of the 'around-the-clock' autonomy threshold.Next April, battery life could very well 'spring' forth as the killer spec...iPad Mini IGZO starting at 329$;iPad Mini IGZO Retina starting at 399$;iPad IGZO Retina starting at 499$.
Tim Cook is the consummate COO whom fate has thrusted into a consummate CEO succession. The Peter Principle plays to the fullest of its ill-fated conclusion here. He direly needs to lean on a designer's chutzpah to keep this tall ship afloat, ...and fold onto a master craftsman's lap his 'Grand Design' shortcomings and his somehow overly grounded field of vision. Team Ive is used to work wonder on 3D physical space, ...with Time weighing in as a constant. A natural...
As one closes in on true artificial intelligence, the more unfinished one's ambitious undertaking appears to one's impatient mind.