or Connect

Posts by Berp

By definition, a smart phone has to live up to its characterization. It has to perform a lot of tasks reasonably well with a good measure of cross pollination and coordination between those tasks. Not intelligent, but a good measure of synergetic productivity enhancement. Furthermore, for it to be smart it cannot forsake the free expanding will of its end user for the benefit of a free everlasting ride for its rain maker. In other words, it is conceptually impossible for...
Congratulation, you bought yourself more than a smart phone here. You bought yourself a cozy relationship with a new life supervisor and editor a lot smarter than you and your phone will ever hope to be. Welcome to Google's free lunch program for the consuming impaired...! Their tutoring is ground breaking and well thought of by the ever so credible and highly consistent 'Consumer Report'. They leave no consumer buying habits behind and will take good care of yours, no...
I would respectfully lay out a simple question with a short preamble to sollipsm and Dick Applebaum if I may: Like him or distrust him, Barrack Obama has proven to be a man of conciliation; one has only to look to his legislative record in the last 18 months or so. He got things done on pure negotiating skills, first with conjuncture and last but not least, with a volatile Congress. His record speaks for itself. On the basis of Rush Limbaugh's attitude and inflammatory...
Posts history
The competition smells blood, blood of the artificial variety.The bloodhounds are stalking blogosphere and mainstream media alike to suck the living out of unfair creative practices. Users love the iPhone 4 and that is the nature of the fundamental design flaw. Admit it and a clarity of underlying purpose and corporate sponsoring of the mayhem will appear. Be it blogosphere or mainstream media co-sponsored I might add. The competition claims equal opportunity at 'love...
Apple is creating Life out of technology. The iPhone 4, as the iPad, is engineered and designed as a projection of day-to-day Humanity. It breathes and pulsates in waves. It costs an arm and a leg because it is an arm and a leg. It has been built from the inside out as we have been, dna strand by dna strand until our senses start making sense of the whole. Organic we evolved, organic the iPhone better be. For better or worse. My arms cannot bend backward, neither can my...
Apple is fundamentally in the tech trade-off business. They overexpose wave reception limits for the end user's better management of the consequences; while boosting sensitivity to deal with cellular issues from the start, they make them more 'self-managed' by the user, and in the end, justly imputable to the pertinent cause.It is essentially what Apple does best: a user centric engineering awareness integrated into the design process, at the transient and negligible cost...
A delicately tempered appreciation, and no slight for the 'caveat emptor'. Well done. The author writes about Jobs and Apple as I would about Einstein, Mozart and yes, Jobs. If you truly understand and feel the momentous thread of History being woven by Jobs you cannot resist being swept by it. Dilger heartily shares in it. The style may have shortfalls, the prose could be sharper, the breath of poetic justice underwritten, Dilger, writing on all creative cylinders, tells...
[QUOTE=Ireland;1662538 Smart? By being designed in such a way that you have to think about how you're holding it when you pick it up? You're a ridiculous person. If you're going to use a forum to insult someone's intelligence, make sure you choose a better username than: Berp.[/QUOTE] You can call me names... as long as they are mine. As for a better username for this ridiculous person, would 'ire' land me a kiss on the cheek or a kick in the butt?
The iPhone 4 doesn't meet your standard for a smart phone, obviously. Perhaps it has become too smart and that makes it less of a phone for your need. You seem to be a person of high expectations for others, and little censorship over your own limitations. Based on your obnoxious soliloquy, I suspect your common sense antenna is deeply buried within your sour ego. Do an 'iPhone 4' on it, let it out for 'hands on', fruitful, if not apple, smart talk. The iPhone is...