or Connect

Posts by Berp

If you Google it you'll get ''a free ride''.
You're Apple. You developed a platform for the ages. It shines on any user experience metrics. Fast, sensuous, intimate, ubiquitous, quintessentially convenient. Or so you presume, after all you make it your business to break new grounds, and break the competition in the process. I happen to share the enthusiasm. I'll buy two of them little buggers. You don't need spin for a successful launch. Seed a few thousand units across the Land and let the potential users angle...
A Person's mind lives within the impervious wall of his own body; the wall is an enabler. This basic and fundamental enhancing protection is the cradle of a free mind. There is absolutely no need for a replacement solution to this evolutionary wonder. Unless you wish to collectivize, reengineer it for you profit.
This gentleman's or lady's set of arguments convinced me once for all that one has to invest in any technology but Apple's. Especially in the Mobile Phone business. Very compelling indeed. So I complied with this very thoughtful advice and bought any phone that wasn't Apple branded. I am now the happy owner of ten mobile phones, and counting, and none are Apple branded; furthermore, I've decided that from now on I would get up one hour earlier in the morning and stay up...
Swedes call it 'the Helsinki Syndrome'
One word: copy-and-paste Apple couldn't implement it worth a damn, and they were suffering. So they sued, right?
As an exercise in Logic: Flash is to the Mac OSX creative environment what Mstone, iGenius and others are to the Comment Section of AppleInsider. The symmetry is remarquable.
Slate is both a verb and a noun. Their figurative and proper meanings are right on target for a 'back to the Future' universal interactive medium. It's a shout out to its intended aims as crystal clear as one would and could project it to be. It is ''2001, a space Odyssey'' levitating off those rectangular hard rock scribbling tablet of years gone by. Solid, age old, down to earth right hand man, alter ego, the 21st century Edition . Powerful evocative stuff indeed. If...