or Connect

Posts by Berp

7,85 inches diagonal happens to be close to the optimal size for a one-handed slate. Therefore, one who's used to raising the middle finger while extending one's thumb would surely enjoy having one's hand hold a square deal instead of a lingering grudge...
Never tarnish your brand with a moxy-draining fistfight, ... when you can put some extra shine on it with the humble bending of your might.That being said, shrewd timing and a forward looking move by Apple. At a price.
Rough edges don't play well with Apple's attuned geometry. Straight forward humility and purity of intentions do. Leave aggressiveness to the naughty 'coming-from-behind' ones.Apple ought to behave in a way consistent with the nobility perspiring from the absolutely magnificent iPhone 5. And so they do.
Some five years into the past, Apple signed a contract with the devil's second-in-command, ...who happened to be sitting on Apple's Board at the time. And now the devil itself comes in to claim its dues. A dent of  in a reputation, ...freedom as a prey. Fair deal for everybody,  lest you were second-in-command...for you alone bear the weight of eternity...
Google is working 24/7 at severing the emotional bond which glues the Apple ecosystem together. They've covertly mapped out the typical end user's psyche through their five year old grassroots partnership with Apple, ...just as they've overtly and thoroughly mapped out the executives' mindset through...in part...Schmidt's probing sentience deep into Apple's inner sanctum.And Google holds enormous sway with the press. The Google myth, along with a few pat-on-the-back...
Let me move sideway first...Siri doesn't evolve in a vacuum. It steers data sets from third parties to end users, ...with the learning process taking root in actual usage patterns on a micro scale, ...a one on one relationship end user/Siri, thereby tipping ever so slightly the macro scaling of queries on a system-deep, and system-wide basis. In other words, Siri acquires the singularity of a single user and blends it into a singularity of the whole, ...and then feeds it...
The quintessential localized search originates from an individual's awareness of his or her own comfort zone. And there is no one more sensitive to the world around than an Apple end user. Fresh data sets will pour in from the Apple crowd in no time, ...fair-weather friends notwithstanding of course.That is the one major difference between Apple and Google. The very personal stake and personal involvement iOS people have in their platform of financial and cultural...
I don't know about these ads. The marveling kid within me has died a long time ago. On the other hand, I absolutely dig that marvelously informative Galaxy S3 ad. It touches upon the anthropological, sociological, and technological dimensions of life in the trenches.So much so, ...that it got me to stand in line to buy one of 'em beauties yesterday. And what a marketing strategy to sell them at an Apple Store, tucked within a handier shell, with the Apple logo on the back...
So true.Plastic is the way to go for anything mobile. Good thing brand new cars are built out of plastic; I...myself...couldn't stand having the slightest scratch on my brand new car. I'd rather have it kinda breaking apart six months into warranty than spoiling the magic and pageantry of delivery day.It reminds me so much about my own story. When I was born, I was so good looking that people all around fought like crazy to change my diapers. I deeply felt their love,...
High Jeff,I'm totally comfortable with Siri and Maps. They're on the scale and model of human evolution. They, as we all, will prove to be quicker learners than gory algorithms and 'extraordinarily private', privacy-probing institutions.Coarse-graininess is the tax dependency levies on enfranchisement. It comes to pass, ...on a purely democratic time-frame.Thanks.