or Connect

Posts by Berp

http://www.ted.com/talks/leslie_t_chang_the_voices_of_china_s_workers.html
Do you realize that those air molecules you've been breathing all along have once gone through a Google and a Samsung executive's windpipe, ...and have exited the infringing  loop...mis-aligned circuitry and all...as an Android copycat fart?Charting pitch-black beats smelling roses galore...
I see that you're in deep into this honesty thingy. If you're an honest broker of truth, ...and wishes it to be the mainstay of your marketing strategy, and if on top of it you happen to be...as you in deeds are...a 'Samsung/Google' evangelist, wouldn't you stick some 'disclaimer' onto this ad? Such as..."Survey after survey, year end results after year end results, People's feelings speak falsehood and eccentricities. As you can witness through this layout, we can beat...
You quote verbatim my early sunrise mantra here.Moreover, just to follow-up on my dawn incantation, ...and as a precursor to ethyl alcohol ablutions, I submit my burning desire for an iPhone to a generous flogging exercise, aimed carefully at what once steadfastly stood as a backbone......gotta whip 'em dusky desires you know...
While attending one too many Android encore presentation, would you enjoy Google tracking the movement of your privates, deeply embedded in your underwear, as it ...uncoils to half-tension, for...'in extenso' seduced by its proposition? I guess you would, for Google would know first hand that you don't, in the bliss of this instance, have any need for a fail-proof condom...
I'm with you on this. I'm flabbergasted at Leonardo not having one-upped himself in over half a millennium on La Gioconda, and Sir Jonathan...in over seven hundred and sixty days on the iPhone. Those are big numbers...! ...shame on you artists and creators, ...for not wanting to give we, the eyes of the beholder, the time of day...!
The peculiar genius of individuality. In subjects, ...in objects.
Yeah! Yeah! As I've never owned an iPhone, or any mobile phone for that matter, ...no more Apple-branded fridge and dishwasher for me...ever! That'll teach the buggers...! And if they carry on with that nonsense, I'll buy my first iPhone at Samsung! ...I heard they've got a beautiful Samsung store across from the copycat Apple Store in Sydney, Australia. If I ever cross the Rubicon...Apple, you can bet the last quid of my Sponsor's PR budget, I'll never lay a bob on your...
Beauty of purpose is in the eyes of the beholder.A son handling with ease a 'luminous' rectangle the size of his dad's slightly overblown frontal cortex... A grandma gathering with one trembling hand the embezzling pictures of her granddaughter while holding her steady and securely on her lap......a beloved moderator who, post a fit of rage, gets to watch the turmoil...in a wee smaller format...
This phone is pure Ives. Level headed, thick skinned, ...thin client to his fingerprints......radiating asymmetry..., the observable universe Sir Jonathan draws upon in sketching a Jobsian mindset artifact on a literally and figuratively reflective canvas.Abbot and Costello couldn't look more different. They partnered nonetheless in a comedy act that made people pay a bundle for a good laugh. They are fondly remembered, ...not so much for what they brought to the long-term...