or Connect

Posts by Berp

One way or another, appeal is a slam dunk. No judge finds it 'appealing' to have a ruling overturned on ...appeal. She is vacuum cleaning any potential arguments for the defendant to lean on a positive result further along the way to a final SC judgment, ...if Samsung/Google were to proceed forward in that way.She just doesn't wish to suffer a highly mediatised blemish on her professional career. So, ...she's going exhaustive on the defendant's petty arguments and...
Google commoditizes the means. The end user commoditizes the end. That makes the whole process a commodity market, interpreted, weighed in, weighed out by sophisticated proprietary algorithms and measuring tools. The information flows unimpeded from raw data to actionable metrics in a subterranean build-up of contextual human interactions.What appears to be free, ...and a gift from heaven of sort, happens to be a multi-pronged channel (Apple, Android and all...) to the...
I kinda go along with your assertion.Opaqueness shields Samsung. Remove it and you can finally assess the magnitude of its core problem: Samsung can design limbs, central nervous systems, and organs galore that can be qualified as engineered marvels. Unfortunately, they're stuck on figuring the mind as perfectly equated with the brain. A verse, a song, a portrait,  ...a smile equated with their organs of origin... Full transparency would reveal the missing link to their...
The First Amendment rightly adds public discourse to round out public knowledge. It makes truth relative to its citizen-bearer' ...and builds up democratic principles.In that sense, Samsung plays par for the course. Of course, destroyed evidence cannot, from sheer tautological consistency, add on to public knowledge. The judge's relative leniency towards Samsung's admitted foul play in that regard  lays the groundwork for a mistrial based on inconsistent respect for the...
Environmentalists in general, and Greenpeace in particular, pattern their activism on modern political parties' reality distortion fields. They spin, cherry-pick, lie, distort, and capitalize on it all to feed the insatiable desire of their growth hormone's agenda. The 'environment debate' stands as a variation on the theme of 'making a proprietary case' out of 'molded', 'plastic'... differentiations. Pun intended. One lesson ought to be learnt from Apple's system-wide...
Public flogging for a vowel ...instead of for a lack of vow, ...how is that for a proof of content. One can't go farther downhill when one as hit rock bottom from the start ...right...?
I command MWC on their well camouflaged affirmative action agenda. A stuttering copycat masterpiece gets rewarded on an equal footing with an eloquent original one. And the Master craftsman gets its flagship unvarnished by a master cheat among cheats in the process. Could there be class warfare at MWC? Classy Apple vs the classless rest? All that's left for the Courts of Law to ponder is whether intellectual property would be better safeguarded were we to implement a...
I spent the 1950s in 40-beds dormitories. And the food was institutional and awful. And for the most part the hygienic conditions were substandard for the days. Yet my parents paid extortion money to get me in. Why? Well, the educational matrix was so tightly fitted to my potential that it relegated the relatively poor living conditions where they belong: an ancillary footnote in my personal history. This debate should hover over lifting young people up from futureless...
iPad breaks so many new grounds, I would characterize it as a sapient tautology. 9,7 inches diagonal Swing-wing geometry to do what needs to be done, ...undo what needs to be undone. Growing in sapience as it grows in salience; growing in salience as it grows in sapience. You make do with what you have now, just as you would with ...what you would then.
Put Gruber on the market, I'll wager Apple's market cap he'd be snatched up by either Google or the NYT within a 'breathalyzer test' time frame. Although chances are, for the sake of amoral continuity, they'd figure out coming together on a joint bidding exercise. Gruber, I'm convinced, would turn them down, ...for the sake of moral continuity.