or Connect

Posts by Berp

Apple is being bamboozled by Chinese Justice just as it is being 'bamgoogled' by Redmond malpractice. As you are a long time crypto apologist for the latter, I would certainly have expected subtle schadenfreude for the former.* Kudos for your studiously delivered *consistency, but none ...may I posit... for your self-leniency.
"Has your bank manager ever been wrong before?" Of course, but on the whole he's been great... It is why he still is, is it not? "Has your friend ever been wrong before?" Of course, but on the whole he's great... That's why I swallow hard when he's not... "Has your sister ever been wrong before?" Of course not, and don't tell me otherwise to my nose... "Have I been ever wrong before?" Hadn't you been more than thrice, I would have had a house of crap to foreclose...
Thank's, I should have known your sarcasm preempted irony...
I would be absolutely delighted by such an official hiring confirmation. That would be confirmation that Google is indeed hiring sorely lacking 'product integrity'. That special project wouldn't come a moment too soon, and kudos to Apple for possibly welcoming Google to liberally tap its most valuable, albeit less encroach-able, trademarked commodity. I would certainly wish all the luck in the world to Simon Prakash. The world would be pulling for you Simon ...for it...
The obsession of IT speaks to working around its own prospect of doom. And that may imply buying time through a partnership with like-minded, and just as ill-fated through IP litigation and loosely knitted approach, ...deleterious Google. ITs may find security in kindred spirits, just as you matter-of-factly and defiantly do, but there are no excuses for decision-makers, unless they look for quick fixes for their own job security's sake, to push the obvious 'future-proof'...
In Phone(y) 'BLaBLaLand', a few missed calls beyond the ''Bridge on the River K'why' ".
Tech Web sites and their comment sections as spin machines for the industry's 'dire straight' competition; that's what it comes down to. In fact, it's no different than those large surface stores with their sale personnel pushing one brand over the other through a 'commission-based' sales strategy. You can't trust Web sites information content no more than you can trust salespersons to tell the unadulterated facts and figures about your options as a consumer. The whole...
It they took the money, the Apple Brand would henceforth be on its way to commoditization. What price can be set on Apple's creative mindset as embodied by its core intellectual properties? None ...for it's priceless, for it generates profit as if profit came out of its own printing press. Apple has no peer for creating value out of the blue. A winning proposition that is worthy of being brought before a Court of Law and the court of Public Opinion, ...with extreme...
This ...thing brings us back to the old fashion mail order catalogue with an electronic user interface that links up instantaneously with a dispatching warehouse/service provider, an account quick invoiced/charged-over mechanism ...a patented and patently acclaimed whim-impulse capturing process, and a massive consumer data hoarding mechanism. And Amazon gets away with charging 200$ for it, ...while having pundits cheering how little one has to pay nowadays to get one's...
"(Google) did the same thing recently (2007) mostly likely learning from its encounter (sitting on the Board) with Apple. After Google (set up) Apple, it (freely) licensed ( a hijacked Java-based OS) to licensing OEMs. Nobody can counter sue Google because it doesn't manufacture products. Yet, Google will get the benefit of somebody ( HC, Samsung, Motorola...) aggressively defending (by proxy) its (fouly acquired and exploited cheap advertising platform)." ...how about...