or Connect

Posts by Berp

This ...thing brings us back to the old fashion mail order catalogue with an electronic user interface that links up instantaneously with a dispatching warehouse/service provider, an account quick invoiced/charged-over mechanism ...a patented and patently acclaimed whim-impulse capturing process, and a massive consumer data hoarding mechanism. And Amazon gets away with charging 200$ for it, ...while having pundits cheering how little one has to pay nowadays to get one's...
"(Google) did the same thing recently (2007) mostly likely learning from its encounter (sitting on the Board) with Apple. After Google (set up) Apple, it (freely) licensed ( a hijacked Java-based OS) to licensing OEMs. Nobody can counter sue Google because it doesn't manufacture products. Yet, Google will get the benefit of somebody ( HC, Samsung, Motorola...) aggressively defending (by proxy) its (fouly acquired and exploited cheap advertising platform)." ...how about...
You're inconspicuously touching on Google's fundamental perspective on we ...mere mortals. Human beings linger on as perpetual beta releases of the ultimate Google coded paradigm. Had Siri been Google's entry into AI, a visage would appropriately infer a beta release, and a microphone ...the final and ultimate version of Google intelligent assistant. As fate would have it, Apple has indeed gotten symbolism to harmonize with its procreating vision. Siri, as any gynecologist...
This is a harping, heart beating, zooming in, exploding out, philosophically wandering, soothingly pleasurable ad to watch. It speaks to me ...as I always expect to be spoken to. It hits right where it's aimed at: the junction where the contracting heart meets the sub-contracting hemispheres. Having watched this video, who cannot better than ever hear the clic-a-tic-clac of a soulless droid artefact?
"Apple is selling a culture, an experience, an all enfolding universe of hardware performance, beauty, apps, music, video, and third party equipment." melgross, circa March 2011 Don't you dare tread on a Poet's territory. A well grounded and knowledgable mindset has no business wrapping up an argument laying out a metrical minefield to entrap a well versed opponent... But so be it! What were mere technological artifacts in a ground shifting debate morphed, on a dripping...
The doubling of ram and the new Nitro JavaScript engine powering Safari is the classic Apple way of simultaneously dealing with platform evolution, power management, ...and the silly season of selective, and so predictably self-serving, pundits' set of debatable arguments. A blend of frugal hardware improvement increments and in-house software moxy should do for the end users what reason could never hope to accomplish for the ever coalescing non-sense teasers.
There are two potential working relationships between the iPad and its user: you either use it to its full potential and it rewards you with increased productivity (of which I bear witness), or you make fun of it ...and the joke's mostly on you (on whom the pleasure seems to hold laughingly true)...!
My dear friend, I will return the compliment you once threw upon me and say emphatically that once you cross the threshold of three medium length sentences in one post, your rhetorical acumen opens a door to all too withheld clear-sightedness. Were it stricly for my own benefit, please do expend yourself more often...
I reckon anonymouse is being too harsh on you. Dyslexia. Tiluded, here, corrected.
Apple's resounding success with the consumer tells the story better than self-serving pundits partnering with frustrated one-shot wonders Ã* la Sony do. The former has quality written all over it. The latter carries water for hidden agendas. I do enjoy listening to a good story, especially when I feel like being the central character in its unfolding plot line. Apple carries my own story spanning twenty years of increasing productivity. No Stockholm Syndrome, no Google, no...