or Connect

Posts by laytech

I agree, $100 for 10 days playback for one camera, ouch! That is hardly consumerwear. I don't necessarily have an issue with putting a Google cam in my house as I have nothing to hide but security of the device worries me and the subscription service is just too steep. I would imagine 10 days free then $100 for 30 days playback or even $49 a year for 30 days playback, but it should be a bit more flexible allow extra devices too. I've not checked the app but it should have...
It's a bit rough to say Lovine was an embarrassment, ok he wasnt as fluent as others on stage but he did a good job and you know, it's not easy in front of a giant audience and millions of online viewers live or not. Tim Cook makes it look easy but it's tough and I thought he did ok. Drake, I didn't really see the point of as the video covered what he had to say better but he did well too for his first time.Radio dead, not really, people like DJ's, people like that...
 Forstall liked childish graphics, remember that awful shredder graphic in Passport, so windows. Let's face it what is offered is functional and works, you can't please everyone but certainly Apple please and satisfy the vast majority. Look after the majority, rather than trying to please the minority would obviously make sense me personally. 
Perfectly normal, unfortunately, the rules had to be made due to a select few that ruins it for the majority, I think fair enough with exception of the time lost.
It's intriguing and does seem to be getting better the more I read about it, and the comment about discovering new artists is almost making it sound like it's a place where song writers can promote and sell their own music like developers do with the App Store, which is obviously what iTunes is but this has the potential to be easier and better to discover new music. What I don't get and even reading the FAQ's on apples own website is where my iTunes Match subscription...
We just need a wifi chip or cell chip in the Apple watch and you could potentially leave your iphone at home and take calls, texts etc on your wrist...
 Let's face it, getting Apple Pay in Australia was always going to be difficult seeing how the big four banks collude and stick together like the Russian mafia. Con-Bank (also known as Commonwealth bank as they have an integrity issue), have their own version, which they no doubt invested a few of their enormous profits they make so they will want to protect that for all its worth. Australia probably has more contactless payment points than any other country but until the...
Yup, agreed. No way will I be paying another $9.99 per month on top of iTunes Match. I reluctantly signed up for spotify after been so thoroughly disappointed with iTunes Radio, but now I am loving spotify, it will have to be very compelling for me to switch back. Include it in my iTunes match account and I probably will.
As above the logo for WWDC pretty much means they have little choice but to release new hardware - under specify over deliver, low our expectations and the deliver beyond.
If you ask me, they should profit share it across all Apple employees globally, share the wealth around after all every Apple employee has contributed to the wealth of the company. Giving back to shareholders is one thing but share the love around to everyone what would seem ethically the right thing to do.