or Connect

Posts by laytech

Would be much better if you could selectively choose with FaceBook contacts you wanted in your contacts, with some 300+ friends, I don't want 250 of them in my phone book. Pretty basic feature but appears its an all or nothing feature so that will remain firmly off for me.
I say bring on the competiton because the more there is the greater the iPhone will have to get and keep everyone working hard and to some extent honest. Without good old competition things can stagnate and with Steve gone apple needs to be driven.
iPad needs an SD Slot, more memory and ideally the retina display but that's stretching it.
Great to see note syncing coming but I want to see true collaboration of notes that auto sync with my wifes iPhone, my iPad and also sharing of Calendars properly so its all sync'd and we can share. Almost there but maybe we will get lucky with a mobile me upgrade possibly? Also - I read no user accounts for the iPad - Oh no! Crazy that you can't share your iPad in the house. eks, not good.
Ok, an Apple Tablet is one thing and something to get excited about, but maybe this event is going to finally reveal the much anticipated Apple TV upgrade? After all, how great would it be to access Apps via the Apple TV and be able to control the Apps with your iPhone. Not least have a device that has more Hard Disk space and more grunt. I can wait for the tablet but the Apple TV could also be announced end of January too!