or Connect

Posts by garyp

I hope this rumor is true. I'm holding on to my antiquated 3GS for one more year, just in case.
I wan it I wan it I wan it!
iCloud is working fine here.
Apple has the dough. I say build Jobs' dream. Then rule the world.
Proud to be long AAPL and sure that Apple will continue to come through for us for many years to come.
My take is the reviewer wasted Mossberg's time and ours with dumb questions, and that the title of this forum post is misleading, because the article spent very little time on the future of technology. The secret of a great interview is great questions, that allow the subject to speak at length about what passionately interests them. Here, on the other hand, we have Mossberg responding rather briefly (and patiently, I might add) to unimagimative questions that restrict...
Yes, this is what I've been seeing as well. Plug and play cluster computing. A stackable, gangable cube of raw power.
  Why in heck would Apple use an aluminum back with little bits of glass at top & bottom? This design seems very unlikely to me. I think the photo is B.S. No way iPhone 5 will be this ugly.
What is Apple Galaxy? Is that cluster enabling/management software?
I've seen some tasty conjecture online about a modular aluminum cube that's stackable, gangable via thunderbolt, etc. Can't remember where. I'd buy one. The Mac Pro Cube. Just add more cubes for more processing power.