or Connect

Posts by garyp

Apple? Doomed? Again? My guess is that Apple creates where the industry is headed. Whether this last-gasp offering from IBM has anything to do with that is another question.
I have been hoping that Apple would do just this. Actually, not just hoping. I have been sure in my gut that Apple will do this I have been holding off buying a cell phone to see what Apple will offer. Problem is, I don't care about an iTunes phone. I already have an iPod, and a music phone seems like nothing but a trinket to me. I want real innovation. I want a VOIP World Phone that "just works." As I said in another post, If Apple could pull this off, they...
IBM has just announced the970 MP in Japan. How soon before we see a dual dual core Power Mac 2.5?
I personally don't give a sh*t about a phone that stores music. Just another trinket. I want a VOIP world phone that "just works." If Apple could pull this off, they could rule the world.
If I had to bet, my money would be on this explanation.
They could also have spelled Availability right.
I'll take the Rev B XStation in September...
You must be under 50.
Depends on what you use the computer for. I use it to make art. I feel like a slave tied to a keyboard & a chair, a short distance from a small screen. I'd rather roam about the room talking to a magic wall of light that does my bidding. Imagination is important to some, & unimportant to others.
This will be solved by the advent of the resolution-independent GUI.