or Connect

Posts by garyp

I'll second that one. And I want a voice interface. Talk to the wall & it does what you want.
Ha! That's basically it. I want to buy one!
That is what I meant. An Apple VOIP world phone. The world in your pocket. And it just works.
Not at all. I have suspected for some months now that Apple will be the first to deliver this service. It will be amazingly cool, and might even be coming soon. (I know nothing but what I read on the internet)
I think it's a safe bet that Apple has something like this in the works. Once you have used Skype, the idea of paying for phone calls gets a little boring & old-fashioned.
It's a safe bet that Apple will be there first with better equipment. I won't be selling my AAPL any time soon. Lengthy Discussion Here
Depends on what you need in a display. Can Dell afford to match Apple's quality? Apple LCDs are good enough for color-accurate work. I wonder how the Dell stacks up in this regard.
Now, all I need is that 84" screen and a bank job.
Art stuff, for example, working on a 2 by 5 foot image in Photoshop using "Actual Pixels,"with the ability to see the whole thing at once. As for how, I don't know, but I'd love to try.The discussion of a Resolution Independent OS is gaining more relevance quickly now. Let me choose the size of the menu bar, icons, etc, no matter how many pixels are onscreen. What about a pointer that just follows my eye movements for rough placement, but yields final precision to a...
Yeah, I hate people like that.