or Connect

Posts by SockRolid

As in "We just bought Boston Dynamics.  Get lost, Andy."
 What to do, what to do?  Oh, of course! Two words: "Kindle arson."
 A surprising number of people still ride horses.To these folk a ride means galloping through the countryside - lithium-ion batteries and charging stations have no appeal. Add a proportion of speed freaks who are either bored or reject motorcycle feature overreach and you have quite a significant market.To them a classic leather saddle will not be a leap of faith, it will be coming home.
 And the death spiral continues.How much longer can it possibly last?
 Especially when you know you're going to lose in court anyway.
 Or maybe Apple could just punt and sell Beats Music to Microsoft for $12.5 billion.You know, make them drastically overpay. Oh wait.  Ballmer isn't at Microsoft any more.Never mind.
Never had any problem with Bluetooth on any Yosemite release, going back to beta 1. (Late-2013 iMac & late-2013 rMBP.) On the other hand, I have never been able to get Continuity / Handoff to work. Not even once. (iOS 8.1 on iPhone 6 & iPad mini 1.) Tried all the how-to's. No joy.
 Have driven many iDrive-equipped BMWs and have been a passenger in even more.But I have no idea if it is even possible to replace the iDrive system.Come to think of it, maybe it isn't. Oh well.  The BMW nav system works fine as it is now.  iPhone call / iMessage / music integration works fine now.I suppose I could deal with the current level of integration.
 Didn't purchase an item in the store, because they didn't have the color I wanted yet. But I did order it for pickup with the Apple Store App.Added the item to the Apple Store app's cart, tapped the "Purchase with Apple Pay" button, and that was it.I got an iMessage from Apple confirming the purchase, with the availability date. Oh well.  Next time I'll buy something that they have in stock with Apple Pay.I imagine you'd just tap the Easy Pay button in the upper right...
Hey, BMW, you reading AppleInsider? Either way, please get your scheiße together and integrate CarPlay into your 2016 models. I'd hate to have to buy an aftermarket system for my next car.