or Connect

Posts by SockRolid

Knowing AT&T, they'll find some way of screwing you out of your unlimited data if you don't keep doing the traditional, subsidized 2-year contract. They've pestered me and tried to get me to switch plans in an effort to get me off my unlimited data.  No way.
 I've never tried using Bluetooth earbuds with TV, but the new TV does have Bluetooth 4.0.Presumably it works pretty well, so there *is* a way to use headphones without optical digital.Just not your old wired ones.  (Unless there's some kind of Bluetooth adapter you can plug them into.)
 Sometimes I'll forget and try to use Touch ID on my 1st-gen iPad mini (November 2012 vintage.)
Tired: YouTube.   Wired: Periscope.   I wonder if MeTube.com is already taken. Or whatever.  Apple could just buy it if they want it.
Exactly.  Why would Apple tell 5,000 WWDC attendees that only 30 or 40 of them will be able to use a new technology?Better to notify the select few privately, get them to sign an extra-special NDA, and not let anyone else know.Something like the way Apple has been working with HBO, Netflix, and others on the existing TV. But, if and when there is a public announcement, it could go something like this: "... and we will be working with a few select partners on SiriKit apps...
 Probably.  But remember: this is the "Hey Siri" event.  The tag line on the invitation reads "Hey Siri, give us a hint." So maybe, just maybe, there's a chance that Apple may announce some kind of Siri API for developers.  Just the few top-tier developers who Apple allows to publish apps on the TV App Store.  I seriously doubt that any and all random developers will be allowed to publish TV apps.  Just the premium content providers and game developers.  I doubt people...
Apple is so doomed.   Oh.  Wait.   No, somebody else is doomed.  Not Apple. Never mind. /s
 Or how about "Pirates of Silicon Valley 2.0"?
 Ah yes.  I remember "sass."  She was popular was about 1 or 2 generations before "snark."She was more creative and had an IQ about 30 points higher than "snark."