or Connect

Posts by SockRolid

Not only that, but IIRC the token is only good for that one transaction.So even if someone were able to intercept all data sent back and forth during the transaction,including the token, none of it would do them any good.
 I speak of anyone who is forced to use Microsoft software, Windows or otherwise.If you use Microsoft software out of your own free will, then you're getting what you deserve. "Windows 7 is like poison to me, seriously... what's so great about Windows, come on, tell me one thing it does better than Mac OS X."- Joshua Topolsky, 2011 "Life is too short to use anything but a Mac."Windows is just not a human environment."- Roger Ebert, 2001
 My point exactly.  You only use Microsoft software because you're forced to.
 Variables like:1. Will we get any more VC capital after Apple Pay has dominated mobile payments?2. Will anybody bother to sign up with us at all with our tiny marketing budget?3. Oh dear god, I hope nobody hacks us.4. How can we create trust with would-be users as a no-name startup with 1 weird trick?
I've always despised Skype. Everything about it is cheesy, from the terrible sound effects to the perfunctory UI "design." But I use it because I have to for work. Come to think of it, that's Microsoft's key to success. You use their products because you're forced to.
Hey Carl. Blow up your pants.
Solid synthetic sapphire? Or would that be too heavy? /s
Really? People think that Apple is messing with GTAT just to lower their valuation and buy them out cheaply? Kinda makes sense. Like how Microsoft messed with Nokia by installing Elop, who lowered their valuation and allowed Microsoft to spend less on the acqusition. Of course, that acquisition hasn't worked out nearly as well as Apple acquiring GTAT would work out.
 Yeah, I'm afraid the gold models could hit $5K with a fancy band.And at that price, it would be great if Apple offered some kind of trade-in deal for biennial "upgrades." Not that I'm in the market for any of the Edition models.I have two very fancy Swiss watches (brand "R"), one gold/stainless and another stainless.But hey, the Apple Watch will be tax deductible.
Apple Watch Sport: $349. Apple Watch: $549 (my optimistically low guess.) Apple Watch Edition: $1999 (my optimistically low guess.) And those prices don't include fancy bands.   So, no, most Apple Watch models aren't targeted at the teen demographic. Raw 24K gold is about $1200 per ounce. Apple Watch Edition is either 18K yellow gold or 18K rose gold. My $1999 guess is probably waaaay low.