or Connect

Posts by OzExige

Apologies "krabbelen", I wanted to re-post your comments in full dude, however using only my phone I couldn't highlight the best. He'll it was ALL good man. Kudos.
Nope, have to disagree there. Apple have the 'loyal' users (not the best description) that are a huge percentage, albeit the PC to Mac group is swelling the ranks. Almost all 'long term' users are fully aware of UNIX, as aware as the Intel switch and OS X. There are millions of we older 'wiser' users still in the installed user base. And we couldn't be happier BTW EDIT: well maybe a little bit happier - richer, more wise or both?
Funny?
I'm with you all the way I've been watching the market with unbridled excitement all year. Kudos for your perseverance dude.
Look, you're Trade Mark isn't funny anymore!................Yes it is!
Sorry, no.
Yep, what I said, 'sort of' means over valued, nothing negative about 20, however 55 is getting too high.
No, you're wrong. Business IS NOT what it used to be, "Unearned revenue, a measure of multiyear contracts, also fell short of some estimates, a sign business demand may not be picking up as quickly as some analysts had predicted."
Sore loser maybe? AI's mention of PE ratios is really quite pointless (BTW a higher PE sort of indicates 'over-valued'), why? Amazon's PE is 55! "Business isn't what it used to be", sorry MS
I'm (almost) sorry MS, your a spent 'giant'. You are no longer the business juggernaut, nor the most valuable tech company in the world. A quote from Bloomberg (last 20 mins) 1). "APPL officially passed MSFT's value, by any measure, market cap and enterprise value" 2). " Unearned revenue, a measure of multiyear contracts, also fell short of some estimates, a sign business demand may not be picking up as quickly as some analysts had predicted." "Business just...