or Connect

Posts by Hunabku

You need to correct your signature - Steve in 2012: iCloud, not our finest hour - He was referring to mobileme not icloud. You don't want to googlize reality do you?
Not sure how that would affect how long of a charge you would get versus one single battery of the same capacity. Can see however how that might affect the overall longevity (read years of life) of the jelly roll design by intelligently conditioning by topping off and draining specific ones.
Yours is the best comment yet. Apple has slowly and strategically built its position in the marketplace and now we are beginning to see just how integrated and synergistic their multi-tiered approach is. The last butt hurt left from MS domination now fades into distant memory as the post-pc juggernaut now can not be stopped.
I do not agree with that statement unless you are referring specifically to the corporate market and even that might be open for debate in the future.Apple has completely dominated MS in the high-end and now in the low end it is coming after them with the iPad. Along with their ecosystem Apple represents a serious threat to business as usual at MS.Balmer is much more than raging chunk-o-chub - he is the standards bearer of MS that will milk their market position and...
I think that when considering "the supply wall" it is important to remember that apple is holding back its product volume in certain markets. I think that if there were more supplies and assembly capacity apple would be able to move lots more.
September looks to be a loaded as it is with iPhone 5 and iOS 5. Announcing the iPad 2+ might steal limelight and would be, as others mentioned, a bit uncharacteristic of apple. So i'm leaning toward no new iPad release - but the synching up the release schedule with holiday shopping season makes a whole lot of sense to me.
How about copying Lion to a disk after it is downloaded? Is that something that can be done? I wouldn't know since i haven't used the mac app store and are unaware of any technical hurdles in the way.
Please know that us apple fans, especially the ones who have been around for a while, are wounded from our past of being MS underdogs. Now we're relishing in our market dominance and feel good when other companies product sales suck compared to apple's. Logically, there is little threat to apples position - at least for a good while. However apple fans are so wounded that some of us want to completely crush anyone who "might" threaten our dominance - even though lots of...
Samung - flummox much?
It is unlikely that Canon would work with Apple on AVCHD as Canon is not one of the owners of AVCHD in fact Canon has to pay Panasonic licensing fees just to have it on their cameras. Rumor has it that Canon may nix AVCHD for an MPEG variety that apple supports with its editing software.