or Connect

Posts by JBlongz

Still haven't seen any integration of Redmatica products.  I wonder how long it will take to see something come out of this Camel Audio deal.
The reason is most iPhone users would likely buy office supplies from Amazon before Stables.  
I really appreciate Microsoft for making outstanding efforts to support Apple's solid platform.  They make some of the best mobile apps on iOS...starting with OneNote.
No wonder VirginMobile USA refuses to stock the iPhone 6...
I can see it 5 years from now...Intel will only be in Pro level Macs. Mac Air and Mini may run on custom Apple chips.
I'm not happy for this issue.  However, I do hope it causes Apple to equip next generation with premium Nvidia Cuda cards.
Thou shalt not tempt Office apps to deviate from OneDrive.
Paypal Just Sealed Fate.  But seriously its seems like an amateur move.  They are no more vulnerable than anyone else to top skill hackers.  In fact, Paypal is a scam-haven these days outside of eBay.  
I are care!.. I are baboon!
 Tesla didn't have to shrink chips and other components into an incredibly thin form-factor and make products at the rate Apple is producing them.  There is much expense in spearheading the forward edge of such activity.