or Connect

Posts by simtub

So is Apple going to go thermonuclear on Nokia/Windows? You can't steal a design and be any more blatantly obvious than this..
I was listening to this without watching the screen and heard 2 male interviewers and it began to freak me out.. That was until I googled who INA FRIED is.
I guess that's why Apple acquired Beats.  I even let my iTunes Match subscription expire because Spotify has all the albums that I ever uploaded onto iTunes Match and Spotify seems to stream faster than Apple's cloud in Hong Kong. 
But then 12 months later "Apple Watch Air 2" thinner lighter faster and longer battery life... Another Upgrade 5000usd *cha ching*
"It turns out the same thing can happen in technology companies that get monopolies, like IBM or Xerox. If you were a product person at IBM or Xerox, so you make a better copier or computer. So what? When you have monopoly market share, the company's not any more successful.So the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, and they end up running the companies. And the product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and...
Seth Rogen is similar in height to Christian Bale where as Steve always appeared to tower over Woz. Interesting to see how they frame on screen. But Seth is a decent actor.
Or have TouchID built into your CarPlay hardware to start the car - although you'd have to take your gloves off in Winter.
iWatch to start your car!
 Could CurrentC now utilise the TouchID API in it's app to provide an extra level of security? How would this then be different to ApplePay other than it's tokenization.   If it's an app-based solution Apple should just reject the CurrentC app in the App Store when it is launched LOLAlso can this app based form of payment be classed as in-app purchasing thus allowing Apple to take a percentage per sale?  
iPod Touches should come with optional capacities of 32Gb, 64Gb, 128Gb, 256Gb, 512Gb..hell even 1Tb. I would pay top dollar for a 1Tb iPod Touch!