or Connect

Posts by simtub

Go Apple!! Two iPhone 6 Plus 16Gb Gold ordered! I am just waiting to hear the news when Samsung's market share drops next quarter.
These are the current resale prices in Hong Kong. It's crazy! Can fetch nearly up to x2 the original product price.   As an example the top of line iPhone 6 Plus 128Gb sells for $8088 HKD at the Apple store, The resale market value is $16,000 HKD if you take it to the independent Phone vendors who will then probably flog them for even higher value in Mainland China.  
Pre-ordered 2 x iPhone 6 Plus 16Gb as soon as the store went live in HK. 128Gb and 64Gb became unavailable almost immediately. Seems like the Plus is selling much better then the standard iPhone 6.
Any indication whether 120fps and 240fps slow mo is now 1080p resolution or still 720p?
16Gb should have been 32Gb standard..
I wonder if the watch will have annual incremental updates like all other products.. Apple Watch 2 - "Thinner Lighter Faster with Larger screen"
This is the clearest and most detailed video for the iPhone 6 I've come across yet! What happened to doubling down on secrecy... I wonder what Apple has to say about the physical design being all over the internet.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=657UeODW178
They're still not.. and this is a massive let down.. What good is a Macbook'PRO' when you can't even upgrade or choose the option to have a maximum RAM configuration that the CPU supports.  I use the Adobe suite for work and having more RAM enables me to render and cache larger scenes and files. It's not always about how optimized the OS is.
Entry level 15" MBP is $1972 USD in Hong Kong! - I LOVE HK! 
I've not tried iTunes Radio yet. Is it even out in Hong Kong? I do however have a paid iTunes Match account and also Spotify Premium. I use iTunes Match to upload tracks that can't be found on Spotify. In general I seem to get a better connection streaming Spotify music than iTunes Match when I am out and about but I do have to bare in mind my LTE data package only gives me 5Gb per months so certain albums I download and make available offline.  Spotify also allows me to...