or Connect

Posts by simtub

I want to see one of those videos of an iPhone 6 being made. specifically how the aluminium back panel is milled.
the new AI logo reminds me of the blackberry logo for some reason.
Eager customers in China probably already have their iPhones from the grey market when they were released in HK
At 6.1mm it's even thinner than an iPhone 6! #bendgateeeeeeeee
I need to see the iPad Air 2 in person. It's so incredibly thin! thinner than an iPhone 6 and iPad mini 3! Someone out there is definitely going to try and bend that! Wish they had dropped an A8X into the iPad mini.. I was looking to buy one of those but may now go for the iPad Air 2.  437grams is pretty sweet.
I remember when my Sony MD Walkman used to take a beating.. the thing was so malleable.. We should take care of our electronics devices. They're certainly not built to last.   
Maybe that will be theiPhone 6S Plus - "Faster, Stronger, Incredible. The biggest upgrade since the original iPhone"
If I pull hard on my 200USD headphone cables, the cable will snap If I overbend my Oakley Holbrooks - they will snap  If I push in the metal panel of my vehicle door too hard it will indent If I poke my Near Field monitor cones too deep they will tear If I poke too hard on the LED panel on my macbookair it will probably crack These iPhones are not Panasonic Toughbooks..  just use them with care.. #nonissue
 LOL Samsung product info fail.. 88mm in height for a 6.3" Phone?
It's out!  Downloading right now! Can't wait :)