or Connect

Posts by simtub

Samsung selling more phones than Apple is like Ford selling more cars than Porsche It is irrelevant...Quality over Quantity any day
Another Android based phone basically?
The mobile Ivy Bridge i7-3820QM @ 2.70GHz on the new MacBookPro Retina is faster than the Desktop Intel Sandybridge Core i7-2600K @ 3.40GHz   TOTAL WIN!!!
They used an iPad and it still crashed 4 times. Had they used an android tablet the damn thing probably wouldn't have even executed.
That's nuts (the elaborate process of making the device). I applaud the people responsible for designing the equipment, programming automation of the factory and creating the equipment, moulds etc that are used to create the idevices and other electronics.
There's an app by NAVER called PICK, exact clone of instagram and it's huge in Asia... FB...maybe you need to buy this as it has way more users than Instagram over this side of the pond
If the new iPhone resolution changes to 1024 x 640 at 16:10, all old apps will still work perfectly fine without any adjustment. You'd just see black bars at the top bottom of the screen where pixels are not used.  
Sick of seeing Ads like this one that has no end product to show for it.
Perhaps Ron Johnson is going to set up Apple stores within JC Penny stores to help revive its fortunes   
MICROSOFT: First We're Going To Destroy Apple's iPhone In China, Then We're Going To Clobber Google's Android http://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-iphone-android-china-2012-3