or Connect

Posts by simtub

Kindle Fire + All other Android Devices = rushed to market solutions = second rate products Apple iDevices = time consumingly deep thought about solutions = first rate products Apple is probably solving solutions to next gen problems and issues for devices right now In Cupertino, while all these other companies are sat around waiting for Apples next great ideas to copy.
"Google's Schmidt predicts developers will prioritize Android over iOS in 6 months" "Google Chairman Eric Schmidt has claimed that company's Google TV platform will be embedded on the "majority" of televisions in stores by next summer." delusional...
I'm interested in how well the Sony Vita will sell this holiday season. Regarding xboxes and ps3's. most kids already own one of these shared devices as they have been around for a long time so demand for these products should have declined over the years. Kinetic should be a good seller for the price point. I remember getting my game boys, Atari lynx's and commodore amigas for Christmas. Kids these days don't realise how lucky they are with all this advanced...
I miss Steve. Long may Apple remaining a visionary beast of a company, creating insanely great products and making daring choices that no other company in the World dare to.
Pretty neat. Didn't realise Hotmail could be set up on the email app on iOS 5!
The full article on the NYT website is more detailed that the Appleinsider version. Just read it in full and I personally regret reading it because it's probably a little too much detailed
RIP Steve. We will never forget what we learned from you.
Really touched by this video. In a way it finally gave me closure to everything that has been going on in the last few weeks. Great speech by Jony Ive. Amazingly talented, gentle & Humble guy. Amazing to see so many Apple employees at the Campus. Is that how many people work at 1 Infinite Loop or did people travel from other offices around the area? I never did picture Apple to be so populated, somehow it was always Steve, Jony Ive, Scott + The rest of the executive...
Reading this article really made me feel sad again. What pure brilliance Steve Jobs had, up until the very end even though his human body could no longer carry on forward, his mind refused to let go and give up. The level of dedication really inspires me to work harder everyday, not to give up and keep pushing forward. RIP Steve you Legend!
that made me spit my coffee and LOL!