or Connect

Posts by simtub

Updating as I type. I'm in HK and it was made live around 1:30am HK time List of updates: iOS 5 Software Update This update contains over 200 new features, including the following: \t•\tNotifications \t◦\tSwipe from the top of any screen to view notifications in one place with Notification Center \t◦\tNew notifications appear briefly at the top of the screen \t◦\tView notifications from lock screen \t◦\tSlide the notification app icon to the right on the...
1am in HK...still no iOS5...
Whatsapp is the bomb (when it doesnt go offline that is). I've been using that for a while now and rarely send SMS anymore. There's another new one called Pingme. UI is quite neat and it's FREE on iOS. It's also cross platform and requires a telephone number to register.
A pleasure to read. Thanks I always thought Steve would be around to see to the completion of the new Apple campus. That would have been nice. Well, now he can see it from the stars above. RIP
Every once in a while a revolutionary 'product' comes along that changes everything. Steve, this is you. RIP
Steve, you showed brilliance, passion and energy all which inspired me throughout the years. Your spirit will live on and may you rest in peace I miss you so much!
Yup 1280x720 is lovely but it will also further fragment the fragmented
A lot of people don't use the iOS accessibility functions but it does allow you to enlarge text for certain apps on the phone.
You're going to need 64GB if you're going to be shooting a lot of 1080p video. Full HD Video will eat up your memory
Agreed. Most people cover their beautifully designed iPhones with cases anyway..