or Connect

Posts by simtub

An Apple/Tesla collab would be interesting
Could it also be that many iPad Apps are still only running native non-retina display graphics so Apple must keep a device out there that supports those said apps? 
My battery on 5S seems to drop a lot faster since the update. Anyone else out there experience similar?
The transition effect that they added on the reduce motion function speeds up navigation so much! Much needed and well received :)
Does anyone know the PPI of the screen of the iPad mini with retina display?
you can buy an iPad mini with Retina for the same price as an iPad2....
I'm guessing they kept the iPad 2 because it has the same specs as the iPad Mini which they also kept. iPad 3 wouldn't have made sense as it was discontinued. iPad 4 would have been appropriate but no 30pin dock for legacy users. Also who in the right mind would buy an iPad 2 for 399usd when an iPad Air costs 499usd which is 3 generations newer LOL! Same with iPad mini vs iPad mini with Retina - 299 vs 399 when the SOC is generations newer.
Most of my blackberry device owning friends already had whatsapp on their phone for a few years now and It has always been cross platform. This is too little too late...I can't see how this helps them in any way
Of course the 5S was always going to sell more than the 5C. I wouldn't be surprised if the 5C sold in volume comparatively to what the 4S did when the iPhone 5 was released in 2012. Also bear in mind many internals of the 5C are directly taken from the 5 which means inventory levels of components such as the A6 chip were already in abundance. It's really hard to gauge the numbers until Apple releases official figures. For the 5S to sell in record numbers just clarifies to...
So which devices are actually banned?