or Connect

Posts by simtub

Most of my blackberry device owning friends already had whatsapp on their phone for a few years now and It has always been cross platform. This is too little too late...I can't see how this helps them in any way
Of course the 5S was always going to sell more than the 5C. I wouldn't be surprised if the 5C sold in volume comparatively to what the 4S did when the iPhone 5 was released in 2012. Also bear in mind many internals of the 5C are directly taken from the 5 which means inventory levels of components such as the A6 chip were already in abundance. It's really hard to gauge the numbers until Apple releases official figures. For the 5S to sell in record numbers just clarifies to...
So which devices are actually banned?
Now that Jony Ive has camera building experience - next innovative product - iCamera coming soon by Apple. Millions of units will be sold but Apple is still doomed. /s
Wild guess - OSX on a iPad / MacBook variant device? Time Cook on stage sometime in the future, "A question has arisen lately, is there room for a 4th category of device..."
Are these Surface 2's actually approved ?
Was this article written to counter the piece in Business Insider where Munster said Apple only sold 5.5 million on launch weekend? http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-actually-only-sold-55-million-iphones-during-opening-weekend-says-gene-munster-2013-9
"Together, the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c represented 1.36 percent of all iPhones activated in the U.S. through carriers AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. The iPhone 5s represents 1.05 percent of all U.S. iPhones, while the iPhone 5c accounts for 0.31 percent." Remember when Jobs presented iPhone 1 back in 2007 and he wanted to capture 1% of the smartphone market in the first year. How times have changed. Congrats to team Apple. Job's greatest achievement wasn't the...
The TouchID seems to work not only with just fingerprints@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ngVtQtOV4
 Same here with my 4S.. 6 hours and from a full charge and it's at 10%. I've switched off a lot functions too