or Connect

Posts by simtub

I noticed that one too! Amazon are basically trying to put down the iPad mini's screen size as it's not even 720p resolution. But in a real world scenario can we really be arsed and can tell a big difference that a typical 1080/720p HD movie is being scaled down to fit a 1028xx768 resolution screen is inferior? I very much doubt it! I've been watching HD movies on my iPad 1 and 2 since its inception which has the exact same resolution as the iPad mini... Amazon is really...
AMAZON EPIC FAIL
Your comment got me thinking... maybe he made a move to leave Apple just like Bob Mansfield did. I remember reading an article about Bob Mansfield new role and how he was being paid a hefty amount just to stay on as an advisor.
Wonder if any of these minis will come out the box with scuffs like the iphone5. Also the back of the black one is the same color/coating as iPhone 5 too which a few ppl reported it being prone to scratching. Think ill go for white 32gb cellular! The industrial design is amazing
Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 1280 x 800 216ppi (720p) Apple iPad Mini 9.7" 1024 x 768 162ppi wonder if I can tell the ppi density when compared side by side. At $329 I would prefer to go for a 9.7" iPad 4th Gen though at $499 for a lot more tech
I wonder how much less aluminium the new imac uses compared to the old model. As devices become smaller and thinner, the stockpile of material should cost less and less... Shouldn't this translate to at least cheaper prices?
This was a surprise move by Apple indeed. It also means that in January next year there will be no new iPad to look forward to. A strategic move to meet the Christmas shopping frenzy season.
  agreed!
What's the battery life on these things? I can't find this info out anywhere across the web
Does anyone know how to work out that IF this iPad was really released, and at the current rumored screen size with a Retina display the same resolution as the 9.7" iPad. Then what would the pixel density (PPI) be? I sure hope it's not a 1024 x 786. Most smartphones are higher res than this now.