or Connect

Posts by simtub

I think even if Apple has another iPhone model in the works, it still won't be sold as a cheap phone. Apple will release it with next to full functionality but call it a different name so that it will sit nicely alongside the iPhone 5/5S/6. Just like when before the iPad Mini came out, people expected Apple to release a 7" device and priced to compete against cheap Android and Amazon tablets but Apple blew everyone away by pricing it higher than the competition yet still...
So many rumours this week... I'd rather they kept the size and added a bigger battery to be honest. 20hour battery life would do me just fine. I'm looking to get a new iPad this year as I'm still rocking Generation 1. But if the iPad mini goes retina then that's a sure fire buy.
I think the screen size of tablets will always be a limiting factor to give a full desktop experience. The paradigm of a tablet experience shouldn't really be desktop eccentric anymore. I mean apps should eventually be as complex as desktop tablets but the manipulation, UI, functional aesthetics and UX needs to be totally rethought for a touch screen tablet just how the iPad has apps written from the ground up. For Microsoft to still keep the traditional desktop in...
Simply speaking...their intepretation is that the tax from the sales of Apples blockbuster products are the problem of the deficit... So if apple never existed or if iPhones and iPads didn't sell well then the country and its citizens would not have this problem? This is jokes lol
The Galaxy Note II is very popular in Hong Kong and I suspect in other Asian countries purely because the stylus facilitates Asian character handwriting input more comfortably and efficient than using a finger. I've seen a lot of people use these during my daily commutes on the MTR. A large screen and stylus is advantageous for this particular scenario. I type in English myself so my iPhone 4S screen size fits me just great for two thumb typing. The different methods of...
In my opinion a dual screen iPad mini book would be a cool product to have. Imagine 2 iPad minis connected together via a hinge a bit like a notebook. Think of the Microsoft courier that never materialised. Held like a book, the dual screens would allow multitasking and reading a pleasure. Placed like a laptop, the 2nd screen would enable a full screen keyboard to type on therefore allowing the 1st screen to display a full screen app. iPad mini is light and thin enough for...
Oh wow, this iMac was assembled in USA!! Production does happen in USA afterall. 3rd pic of Step 3 http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/iMac+Intel+21.5-Inch+EMC+2544+Teardown/11936/1
Had they added the i7-3930K, 3.2GHz, w/12MB Cache, 6 Cores/12 Threads. It would be a beast of a machine and suitable for 3D work
%u201CBill did hold up a tablet many years ago,%u201D Ballmer replied, adding, "Maybe if we had started innovating then, which is what we really did with Surface, maybe we should have done that earlier. Maybe that tablet shift would have been sooner.%u201D Innovating? What's really innovative about the SURFACE other than the UI being different to an iPad.
They should make an animated movie about Steves life