or Connect

Posts by 4phun

Folks Why is that port called Lightning? What is Lightning associated with? Thunderbolts! Have you heard of Thunderbolt and Apple mentioned together? Thunderbolt has expensive cables because there are micro chips in the cables. Lightning has cables that cost more than previous versions of Apple products. Thunderbolt can offer you a cable that converts to HDMI, I know that because I have one before they were banned in the USA. Thunderbolt can convert to USB 3 and a...
I refuse to install any more Google related items after I found out Google has patented a way to let all online vendors know if you would pay up to four times more for a product then the next guy. Basically Google is now using their intimate knowledge of each and every Google user and what we may need or want against...
The Pad is Apple's idea.There is no such thing a market for anything else similar to an iPad, that is stealing Apple's idea.if you do not like that do not buy an iPad.So far one out of nine Americans have bought an iPad from Apple. I do not see them complaining. It is strong testimony to Apple's attention to detail that over 90% of those are very satisfied with the Apple iPad, much higher than anything from the imitation world of stolen ideas using Android to rip Apple and...
Your parents must not be Chinese.   The Chinese have soundly rejected Acer, Asus, and other Android tablets in favor of the Apple iPad which zoomed to 72.5% of the market in China in 2011. It is now clear no one in China wants cheap Taiwanese and Korean Android tablets.   "As per the survey conducted, it has been found that iPad accounts for 72.5% of China’s tablet market in 2011, while Lenovo Group Ltd. accounts for 4.7% and Samsung for 4.6% market...
  Please don't confuse the Fandroid trolls with truthful statements. Their simple emotions cannot handle it.
People should have a choice to buy from Apple something Apple designed after much expense and hard work.    People should have the choice to buy something else that does not have Apple IP in it.   The fact that thieves feel they are entitled to Apple's designs is despicable. When they proceed to rip both Apple and Apple investors off they should be struck down by our government as vigorously as possible if true justice were to prevail.   Sadly it appears that...
  Son, I suspect you need to learn how to use SmartMail Boxes and other rules.   I process fifteen Gmail accounts plus a few other types in Mac Mail with no problem. I also view the exact same accounts on the iPad. Synchronization  seems to lag only by a minute or two at maximum., sometimes much faster.   My goal is to eventually drop all Gmail accounts but the whole arrangement is too complex to just do it overnight.
  I debated Sparrow, but decided I fully understood how to use the Apple Mail app including RSS, Smart Rules etc. so I never bought it.   I am glad now as I refuse to buy or recommend anything controlled by Google or Samsung out of principle.
  I think it would be significantly cheaper to  buy one of the new Micro Thin Keyboard covers for the iPad instead of investing in a poorly supported Microsoft surface subject to many development changes over the next couple of years.   There may be a new 10" iPad before the surface even releases according to a new rumor. I will wait and see what September brings from Apple.