or Connect

Posts by 4phun

All we have to do is find that game on an Android from the Samsung app store, let Atari suck on that.
You probably did not mean it but you sound like a fan girl.It seems that we have a ton of people today who can not read and understand the implications of Apple's patent.Bottom line summaryApple has blindsided the industry with an amazing advancement in facial recognition and they have PATENTED IT!Samsung Android Galaxy Nexus - security easily fooled by a photograph.Apple includes a built-in feature that judges a person’s level of attentiveness when using the device, that...
I agree. I do not like having to look for that elusive CD or DVD. First the iPhone, then the iPad, with their app stores. Then I replaced Windows PC with Mac Book Pro and haven't looked back. I have been big in supporting windows among my friends and family for over 35 years but no more. I finally got a life! The Mac app store could be better but it is a great first try. I can see that Microsoft thinks they can copy the app store with Windows 8 Metro. I should be...
Stop making fun of the people fixiated on Android as a viable solution to mobile devices. It is bad enogh when I look at them and think "Why would you spend your money on any mobile OS given away by an advertsing company to lock you into their advertising?" The software is free why would you have paid anyone for it and why would you pay any Internet provider at cellular rates good money to see these ads which consume vast amounts of data on your dime? IMHO they have made...
I can not help wondering at the totally unfit crowd in the US that complains at the negilable weight of an iPad. I carry one everywhere and it doesn't bother me at all.WIMPS You may be interested in my new For Dummies Book, "How to Increase Your Strength to Hold a 24oz iPad in Just Forty Days"
Also why would any one in his right mind take pride in owning a phone developed by an advertising agency? Why would any one want to spend hard earned money at cellular data rates to have sleazy advertising delivered to their pocket? Did they not get enough of that with over the air TV in the last century? The Last Advertising Agency on Earth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERGrSQoY5fs The Art of Deception - Subliminal Advertising...
As i read this I hear this song (Paula Cole-Where have all the cowboys gone) playing in my mind with the words, "Where have all the Androids gone?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4
I think this is appropriate. When you buy the top of the line world smart phone you want to be treated differently then the common people who settle for a Droid or a feature phone. The fact there is never any crap ware on Apple products helps make them different and more desirable than the lesser tech products you can buy.
You sir do not have a clue!Where do you think Google Chrome got their initial web apps?Hint the Apple Web site for iOS web apps.Chrome apps are always web apps and will always be decidedly inferior to iOS apps from the Apple App Store and Apps in the Apple Mac Store. Your connection will slow do to the kiddies hitting the net when they get out of school for the day and your Chrome device suddenly becomes sluggish too.But when I look over the actual down loadable Android...
Dan you should have included the information from Monday's Wall Street Journal blog. Verizon is already smarting from the effect of iPhone 4 sales at AT&T which is causing Verizon churn. WSJ mentions Droid has lost so much of its luster on Verizon that they are floating the possibility Verizon will hammer out an exclusive deal with Apple to lock the iPhone out of Sprint and T-Mobile in the states. I spilled my coffee on reading that I was so shocked at that new evidence...