or Connect

Posts by Elian Gonzalez

That screen shot could pretty much he on any liberal website.
The suspense is killing me! I hope it will last.
And if they don't: Apple isn't innovative; Apple falls behind...AGAIN; Steve Jobs would never have....
Because an "always on" economy applies strictly to Adobe, right? And all of your other Internet services have been an uninterrupted paradise? Or again, is this just related to Adobe? (No, I don't work for them).   Why does one get the impression that those bib-dribbling and spoon-clanging "I will never pay for this stupid service!!!" are the same ones who endlessly complained about how Adobe is ripping them off "forcing" them to pay for a new stand-alone suite of...
How *do* you manage to survive in such an unjust First World society? A story like this has never been told....
Well., as long as the plantation owners are happy.
I thought it was "sauce for the goose," not the gander. And besides, is this guy an expert witness at the trial? No? Then who gives a damn?
You're ruining the narrative of outraged geeks who are spoon-clanging in freedom-loving rage.
"I use my StarBucks on my iPhone everyday and will stop going to StarBucks shops till end of Feb to show my objections to their complacency to the security of their customers." I'm sure Starbucks will die of embarrassment.
You two forgot to stamp your little feet.