or Connect

Posts by nkhm

Nope - 01:57 here in the UK, still having issues with iTunes match and app store/iTunes store and apple TV. Odd thing is that I can stream from my iTunes match to my iPad, but I can't download any of the tracks.  :/
Less than 24 hours and fixed, yet people still won't just say 'well done' - this is software, there are always going to be bugs. The beta testing is intense, apple are improving the beta testing by further opening the route to becoming a beta tester for more users. On the aperture issue - On aperture 3.5.1 here - 20 installs of it in the office, across various macs old and new - zero issues - there must be something specific to your machine - conflict somewhere, third...
  Nope, not misinformed, nor a small user.  Our office of 20 seats started up their computers in the morning, all got the message about not being able to connect to the server, clicked through it and worked as normal. No issue. I appreciate that some did, but this forum is simply bashing Adobe because people don't like software subscriptions - I appreciate that if someone was unfortunate enough to pick this exact day to do a fresh install they weren't able to activate it -...
No, you would not. Everything would have run as normal, with a message at launch just letting you know that he software was unable to connect to the server.You would have been able to work just fine, just as all my colleagues were.
So much nonsense being posted on here, The server being down didn't result in any installed application not running. Those few who use type kit may have been without their type kit fonts for the period, You do not need to be connected to anything to run adobe CC. Dreamweaver CC might be an unstable, hideous mess of software, but the cloud not being there made no difference to the functioning and day to day running of any applications, As long as the software talks to...
You are an argumentative one aren't you. Even to the extent of making up your own argument.  If you choose to timeline - look at the gap between the mac, iMac, iPod, Apple TV, iPad - and now we have the wearable on the way.  Products come when they're ready.  Analysts opinions of this are pointless.  Share price is irrelevant. Profit is relevant.  Apple seem to be doing just fine.  So carry on an argument with yourself, but the point I made (which you choose to...
I'm saying nothing of the sort. I'm saying that Apple Continue to innovate, and if you look at landmark products - iMac, iPod, iPhone, iPad we are far from 'overdue' the next big thing.  The next big thing will come, unfortunately analysts want a groundbreaking revolutionary product every six months.  That is a stupid expectation. My statement was that growth slows - it's inevitable.  That is neither a bad thing, nor an unusual thing.  Why read any more into the statement...
This does make me laugh.  Of course growth slows.  You reach a point where everyone has an iPod, then iMac, then iPad, and then apple TV and iWatch - if a company is still making huge profits, then what difference does it make if the rate of growth slows. Profit is profit. And once you're into the billions, the actual amount is irrelevant.   Analysts and investors are pointless to this arena.  Apple need to de-list, become a private company again and do what they do...
Actually, you're completely wrong. As well as an increase of five thousand pounds to the taxable allowance, record employment and falling unemployment, growth is also the highest it's been since the Labour Party left us bankrupt. This move equates to a three percent cut in the UK as we currently pay the Irish sales tax rate of 20% Along with tax cuts for the arts, alcohol and petrol, it all serves to make us a little better off.
Pointless article. Apple have NEVER engaged in the numbers game.