or Connect

Posts by nkhm

I have, along with the damn power button on my 4S.
That's actually hilarious. Press and hold the down volume rocker for a second and a half. To turn it back up, just press and hold volume up. "Order of magnitude slower", yes maybe two seconds instead of half a second. First world problems.  Or maybe take three seconds out of your hectic schedule to turn on 'do not disturb'. If Steve were alive there would be no buttons on this device at all by now. Look at the Apple remote, the evolution of iPod, iMac - less buttons, less...
So much nonsense being spouted on here. Take the 'average' phone user. Not particularly tech-savvy, certainly not the sort who follows sites like these. They go to update their iPhones and are told there isn't enough room to do so. Game over. They don't know how to use the 'usage' option buried in settings, they aren't told about the option to connect to a computer to use an iTunes update. Indeed, many of them will never have connected their phone to their...
What a stupid comment. Apple are one of the best tech companies on the planet. The worlds internet infrastructure has a limited capacity however. Is that really so hard to understand?And to address your second point, having watched every live stream, this is the first time I had issues, it was inhuman, I had to wait a couple of hours and watch it later. It really was the end of my world. /s
Why apologise?. People need to learn some patience. There is a capacity to any system. Try again later, stupid spoiled self-entitled people with first world problems. It's a mobile phone, not medicine or your next meal. Get a grip. When did we lose the civilised art of waiting our turn?
Nope - 01:57 here in the UK, still having issues with iTunes match and app store/iTunes store and apple TV. Odd thing is that I can stream from my iTunes match to my iPad, but I can't download any of the tracks.  :/
Less than 24 hours and fixed, yet people still won't just say 'well done' - this is software, there are always going to be bugs. The beta testing is intense, apple are improving the beta testing by further opening the route to becoming a beta tester for more users. On the aperture issue - On aperture 3.5.1 here - 20 installs of it in the office, across various macs old and new - zero issues - there must be something specific to your machine - conflict somewhere, third...
  Nope, not misinformed, nor a small user.  Our office of 20 seats started up their computers in the morning, all got the message about not being able to connect to the server, clicked through it and worked as normal. No issue. I appreciate that some did, but this forum is simply bashing Adobe because people don't like software subscriptions - I appreciate that if someone was unfortunate enough to pick this exact day to do a fresh install they weren't able to activate it -...
No, you would not. Everything would have run as normal, with a message at launch just letting you know that he software was unable to connect to the server.You would have been able to work just fine, just as all my colleagues were.
So much nonsense being posted on here, The server being down didn't result in any installed application not running. Those few who use type kit may have been without their type kit fonts for the period, You do not need to be connected to anything to run adobe CC. Dreamweaver CC might be an unstable, hideous mess of software, but the cloud not being there made no difference to the functioning and day to day running of any applications, As long as the software talks to...