or Connect

Posts by nkhm

This woman deserves a Darwin Award. She got out of the bath and got hold of an electric device plugged into the mains? Seriously? That's not a design flaw, it's an act of stupidity. An unfortunate accident definitely, and a sad loss for her friends and family, but no technological issue here, a biological one!
There is already a keyboard function, both through the remote app and the ability to pair Bluetooth keyboards. I agree re. iPlayer.
If you had used the dreamweaver CC software, and were familiar with dreamweaver, you would know what was missing rather than blindly defending it.All database connectivity wizards are gone, no more insert/uodate/delete wizards, by default the bindings, database and server behaviors panels are removed. There is now a work around as adobe realised very quickly they had made a mistake and furiously back pedalled. However, if you bring the panels back, it causes huge issues...
You clearly don't develop data driven websites in dreamweaver or use fireworks then...
Dreamweaver CC is a trainwreck. Removing if and sticking with CS6 while I find a non-adobe replacement. I didn't object to the new payment, or the cloud, but removing the main features that mad the software usable is unforgivable. Bye Adobe,
Well if you can afford the extra fifty then go for it, this is for people who can't.
I don't believe that at all, nor did I say it. Don't misquote me.
  Yup, that would make sense.  Reduce features rather than build quality to reduce cost.  If you want cheap/entry level, then you get what you pay for.
Lol, so as a busy stall holder/shopkeeper you want to hand your unlocked iPhone to a member of the public on the other side of the counter. Genius comment. This looks like a traditional chip and pin device and is more likely to be trusted by a customer. I'd never enter my PIN number into a stranger's phone.It's not all about slim and sexy.
Not really. These models are less expensive and available on cheaper plans - it's all about affordability.