or Connect

Posts by nkhm

I guess in losing an optical drive, there would be plenty of scope for slimming the iMac down. Most of the weight is in the lcd display though, so guess they wouldn't be too much lighter. Heat has always been an issue for me, the 27inch can run very hot, but the screen glare 'issue' has never been a factor, simply position the iMac correctly in a properly lit room, no issue at all. Very excited for a revised form factor and an even more powerful top end 27" bto...
The point is that the device is capable of 4G - that is the claim made, that is the product sold. It works just fine on 3G and on your local wi-fi. If you were to travel to a 4G area, you would get 4G - that is the claim made by the product, and the claim is true.
Because 4G is coming on line and being developed now. Normally people complain when 'x' technology isn't included, even though it's not been globally adopted as a standard. This time Apple are ahead of the game. No complaint to be had here. It's not even hidden in the small print- it states clearly that you can connect to 4G where 4G is available. Apple makes no claim about the availability of 4G locally.
It's 4G compatible - the device is sold as being 4G compatible worldwide, and it is. Not Apple's fault if local carriers aren't. This is utter nonsense. There is no '-gate' for the iPad - the battery is great, the temperature is fine, the device work as advertised. Why are people so determined to create a scandal where none exists?
Yes, there are. And the height is perfect, just below chest height for thise standing, just above eye height for those in wheel chairs. Frthermore there is a solid metal bar at the bottom of the door.
There are very obvious labels on the glass. This woman is just stupid and should be embarrassed rather than angry.
Care to give one example that wasn't FUD? Every apple device I have ever bought was first generation, day one release. I have never had an issue. And that's going back to 1987. No one I know has ever had an issue. If a tiny minority of people suffer an issue, then this is obviously a bath/manufacture/environmental issue, but a design flaw. Every rechargeable device on the planet can take a bit more charge once it says "100%", always have, always will.
Why would you lose eligibility? You can still install and maintain runtime java, just apple have handed management of this to the developers, it's not managed by apple as part of OS updates, he same as many technologies and database set ups that developers use.
That is hilarious. X11 becomes an optional download for those that need it, and you call it scary? Perspective.
And canada, australia and most of Europe. There is a world outside of the USA, and the market outside of the USA is where Apple makes a majority of it's profit.