or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Dumb and blind? Hardly. Everyone was scared shitless after nearly 30 years of rule under Stalin.
 "Because something is happening hereBut you don’t know what it isDo you, Mister Jones?"
 She looks a bit crazed. Like 5 seconds later she had that thing in her mouth and was trying to eat it.
Ai must have needed a few more clicks.   This article should get the job done.   lol
 Soon it will be beleaguered. 
This ad reminds me of an iPod ad. Difference being, the iPod does basically one thing... music... the iPad... many many different things. How do you get as much of that into a short time frame? This ad.   I liked it.   Does it compare with some of Apple's great ads? Not even close... but neither did the Your Verse ads... which I really disliked... so damn pretentious.
 I think there is some truth to what you are saying. Most people who don't wear watches aren't going to suddenly go out and buy an Apple Watch. In the future, as it gains more functionality, there is always the chance that there will be enough reasons to start wearing a watch. The main reason is usually convenience.
 PC wasn't the only name mentioned in that release. Regardless... I think that if drop yesterday was just from automated trading then AAPL would have recovered more ground than it did. Obviously, somebody sees this as a buying opportunity.
 I read the downgrade. It appears that they realize there will be substantial growth in the current quarter. They are basing their analysis on future quarters. At least this helps to explain yesterday's sharp decline. I thought it was more than just automated trading.
 I understand all of this and have read it before... but... 6%... and why now. There were high volumes in a few other stocks but nothing got out of hand as quickly or as greatly as AAPL. Basically... what you are saying is that the computer saw something and dumped... others then followed. That is one theory... but, of course, there are other theories.