or Connect

Posts by island hermit

... and yet you take the time to comment about it. Steve was told by Ron that he (Steve) had designed the store completely wrong. Steve agreed, and from that time forward he left it up to Ron to make it right. Obviously, Ron was right.
 Get ready, sog's going to belittle Cook for creating an altar to Steve.
 Okay... I got it. Proximity based systems are what is being offered in most cars in 2015... Hondas had it in 2014. Like what was being said about Car Play the other day... people will start not accepting a car without proximity based keyless entry in the near future... but I believe most manufacturers have started offering it now.
 ... but that's what I was talking about... proximity based keyless... which is what is being offered on most cars in 2015. Anan seems to be talking about something else... either that or we're all talking about the same thing and people aren't realizing that proximity sensing is the standard these days. Not sure.
 I don't really understand the difference between the two.
 Hmmmm... the Elantra offers proximity control for starts and doors in its 2015 offerings. I guess it's just started to be offered in a lot of vehicles.
 Is that right? I thought that keyless entry was almost standard these days.
 I've concluded we have 3 groups of Watch lovers: 1. Those that will buy any Apple product. 2. Those people who love new well made things, especially when they find that the item enhances their lives. 3. Assholes who think that having new expensive shit will somehow make them more important.
 Even my Wife's Civic won't let her leave the keys in the car.
 or... back in the day... DrugsMoneyKeys