or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Let me help you with your diatribe. Let's get your logic straight. It's not just about cheaper objects. It's about buying a cheaper object and expecting it to be exactly like the normal cost object. If you buy a 5K monitor for, let's say, $2000 from Apple but somebody down the road wants to sell you the "exact same" monitor for $500... are you not suspicious. You can't bullshit me... of course you are suspicious. In my opinion the same goes for a $69 tablet. Somebody...
 "That's okay, Dad. You saved a ton of money and I already know what to expect from this type of device. I read all about them on AppleInsider. I'm only going to use it for watching movies and listen to music videos anyway. If I go on Facebook... well, they've already got all of my info."
 Julia Pierson might be looking for a job in the security field.
 ... and that is reason enough for Facebook's existence.  :-)
 Wake me up when the class action lawsuit starts.
 This has been going on for thousands of years. One of the first phrases for the term, " you get what you pay for" was... "Don't be an ass when buying an ass!"
 Unless you bought it to watch movies or listen to songs on Youtube. Not bad for $69.
 Go f**k yourself. (Mods... you can boot me if you wish... but anyone who uses starving people for a cheap shot deserves even more abuse than this imho.)
 Absolutely... if you pay $69 for a tablet.
 ... and I see nothing wrong with what I said. Malware only affects people who want to use the device for data sensitive operations. If you think you can do online banking on a $69 device then you deserve everything you get.