or Connect

Posts by island hermit

You obviously don't know how the consumer tech world works. It all looks good on paper until you hit the really big speed bump of reality. "Apple's IPad?"  "No... because Apple is so arrogant as to believe that they can make me buy a two year old product and that I'll think it's brand new." It's not how you think it is... it's how the buying public perceives it to be.
 Easily? Phone Tim with your idea.
I always thought that this deal was 5 years too soon.   ... and the conflict of interest angle... hogwash.   Over zealous, maybe, but conflicted... bs.
Oh, yes, Samsung, water proofing will definitely make me want to buy your phone. What other reason could there be.
B & N plus Samsung.   A winning combination.           /s
 If Apple sells 72 million units it will be an unprecedented number, well beyond the expectations of any reasonable person. The only way your scenario plays out (based on my comment) is if the stock price is above $140 on the day that Q1 2015 is announced.
Headline around January 23rd, 2015:   "Apple only sells 72 million phones, not the 75 million anticipated. RBC downgrades AAPL to a sell."
 Don't leave us hanging. Tell us what you do with your iPad at work.
 Sooner than it'll turn into profit.
Why?