or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Didn't you know... there is absolutely no demand for a 4" phone.
 At the very least it lets people know who you are (which I have known for a long time now).
 That makes sense.
 Pot meet Kettle
 What am I waiting for? Wouldn't 9 million reservations equal 9 million preorders? You seem to know the Chinese ordering system. Tell me how this works.
Hmmmm... quite confusing. Over 9 million reservations but so far we have 1 million preorders.
 I'm not so sure I'd be betting on that 70-80 million number (which I'm sure is the implication). If Apple sells 60 million iPhones I'd be happy... but I'm thinking in the 65 million range... just because of constricted manufacturing capabilities (imo).
 That was exactly what I was saying. The iPhone had a unique perspective via its OS. So much so that, even lacking features that other phones had at that time, it wiped the floor with them. It changed the entire industry. ... and my original point being... that I don't see the Apple Watch having the same clout (or the same uniqueness).
 So you are telling me that there were other phones like the iPhone before it came along?
 Hmmm... interesting... because I felt that the iPhone broke with tradition so greatly that it almost bankrupted the leading seller and caused one large corporation to change its plan of what a phone should be. The Apple Watch on the other hand seems to follow in the path of existing manufacturers, albeit with different features.