or Connect

Posts by island hermit

It was weird because it takes a lot of trading to move AAPL 6%.
I haven't seen any mention on AI about this morning's flash crash of AAPL.   Down 6% at one point but recovered to -3.25%.   Lots of speculation. Lots of theories.   Nobody has stepped up yet with a solid explanation.
 400 of the 4000 people polled said they would buy it = 10% They then applied that number to the eligible iPhone owners = 24 million which would be 240 million eligible iPhone owners. Hmmmm... 240 million?... where the hell did they get that number??!!
 I'd like to see one of these comments where Relic "gets down" on people for using Apple products. I'm not saying they don't exist... I'm saying that I have never read them that way, unless there is a specific post that I might have missed.
 Perfect!
 Let me help you with your diatribe. Let's get your logic straight. It's not just about cheaper objects. It's about buying a cheaper object and expecting it to be exactly like the normal cost object. If you buy a 5K monitor for, let's say, $2000 from Apple but somebody down the road wants to sell you the "exact same" monitor for $500... are you not suspicious. You can't bullshit me... of course you are suspicious. In my opinion the same goes for a $69 tablet. Somebody...
 "That's okay, Dad. You saved a ton of money and I already know what to expect from this type of device. I read all about them on AppleInsider. I'm only going to use it for watching movies and listen to music videos anyway. If I go on Facebook... well, they've already got all of my info."
 Julia Pierson might be looking for a job in the security field.
 ... and that is reason enough for Facebook's existence.  :-)
 Wake me up when the class action lawsuit starts.