or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Health management and care is going to take tremendous strides in the next 100 years, imho. The idea of chemicals and surgery will become a thing of the past. Looking at today's operating room in 2115 will be even more antiquated looking than the way we look at the operating room of 1915... again, imho. Apple Inc. will probably break off into divisions.
 I really hope there's something different... soon.
 Time for you to get out your tin foil hat.
 Yup... and I know it's one hundred percent correct.
 That's been your approach for a long time. lol
 ... and "if" there is a drop of 50% yoy... what then? (the insider thing is garbage... that's for sure.)
 ... and he said later in the year, July I believe, that it was pushed back, December at the earliest. The announcement happened in September. Why are you so angry?
 Hmmmm... I don't see anything about "flatout" in your response. Well, we all know what that means. Probably also means that you aren't well researched about your other claims. ... and, by the way, he said the Apple Watch wouldn't happen till at least December 2014... that it kept being pushed back. Hahahaha... even the early prediction graphic shows the iPad Air2 coming out in the fall.  lol
 Do you know what a "conservative scenario" means? It means a scenario given to the most cautious investor. The guys who feel that fixed funds might be a better idea. In other words... the absolute worst case scenario. He backs it up by saying that even "if" the delay scenario happens, Apple will still sell 71.5 million iPhones and it will not affect the bottom line.
 I'm much more satisfied with his track record than other analysts... and he's not just repeating what other analysts are saying. This is a guy that tells his clients that Apple is going to have a blowout quarter... that iPhone sales are going to be way beyond anything we've seen. He also said that even "if" the Plus is delayed it won't affect anything. All true. From that it sounded as if he was promoting Apple. Everyone is happy. Now, the same guy says that iPad sales...