or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Just a side note... Just because you and the analysts are warming to the deal doesn't mean that it is a good deal. Only time will tell that. This is a site for opinions. It's more likely that you refuse to understand because you don't agree. 
 Apple doesn't have business from young people?
 I've never seen a price for SoundJam but Jobs had a two year secrecy deal with Robin Casady and Michael Greene. Maybe Cook should have done the same thing with the Good Dr. Fantastic ROI.
 I guess Apple has done it... but not this Apple.
 I'm waiting for my Apple electric toothbrush.
 Apple subsidiary? Has Apple ever done that before? From everything I'm reading I really doubt it.
 Exactly. Making Iovine head of iTunes won't change Cue's role... much. iTunes is about to get much much bigger... Apple hopes.
 What job do you think Cook will give to Iovine? Making music deals? Isn't that one of Cue's jobs? Running iTunes? Isn't that one of Cue's jobs? I think that there will be some head butting in the iTunes department... and $3 billion tells me that Eddie isn't going to win. jmho
Very shortly this might say "former" iTunes Chief, Eddy Cue.
 Says you, but not the investment community. ... but that wasn't the gist of my comment in the first place.