or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Why am I included in your little rant? I have not once mentioned anything about the antenna or CR. Makes me question how rational you are.
 MacRumors?? Hell... it looks like we could keep it going around here for at least another week or so... right, coolfactor!  lol
I'll be sad to see this wind down... it was such fun while it lasted.
 Republic of Maldives.
  Actually, I think a quite a few people would agree that postponing more rollouts would help alleviate some of the backorders from the initial week. I don't think anyone said to wait 6 months. Hell... if it took Apple 6 months to supply people from the initial rollout then Apple has a really big problem.
 Changing someone's words in the Quote should be worthy of a one week suspension... imo.
 They just do that from regular use.
 ... and my local news is just picking up on the story. Lazy lazy lazy reporting. ... with absolutely no updates re: 9 complainants.
 Oh... I don't give a shit about the phablet market, darling... I just find it funny that people who rail about Samsung's numbers being false then use Samsung's numbers to bolster one their arguments [ btw, this is my favorite quote from that stupid article... "Speaking to the Guardian in September, IDC reported that a total of 25.2m ‘phablets’ had shipped in the Asia-Pacific region, excluding Japan." Shipped? How many were sold? How long did it take to hit 25.2 million...
 I'm telling my Mom. Some guy on the internet doesn't agree with me... and now he's calling me names. Hahahahahahahahaha I never did like multiple choice questions. Tell you what, Bucko... every time I see someone disagree with Samsung's numbers I'll tell them to talk to you... the great defender of the South Korean champion.