or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Oh... it'll blow over alright... but I'm fairly certain that it has already received much more attention in 2 or 3 days than attennagate did in 2 or 3 months. In 4 years social media has grown substantially.
 I don't know about the embarrassment part but I have to agree that I think Apple would have done just as well... if not better... with 4" and 4.7" phones... skipping the 5.5".
 I'm sure that at least 4 of the complainants were dumbasses who were trying to replicate the conditions in the video.
 I heard there is a lot of high fiving over at Samsung HQ.
 Enlighten us.
 He's vacationing in the Alps right now...
 Don't get all bent out of shape, pardner. (get it... "all bent out of shape"... hardeharhar!) I don't see anywhere in my statement where it says that I believe this farce... but I'm only one out of the 11,000,000 that have seen this video. ... and I can't speak for everyone... maybe you can... but I certainly can't. If the other people are gullible enough to believe the bendy video at first blush then Apple might have a problem. Now quit puffing out your chest and relax.
 Such good examples... comparing cat videos to videos about items, that may or may not be defective, sold by a company that has investors. I'm impressed.
 Women... always women. [I used the British version...]
 I've got a heavy duty vise and a 36" pipe wrench...