or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Small odd lots aren't that uncommon at all... as you have shown. ... and the price is never any different for 10 shares or 1000 shares +.
 After close tomorrow he'll have 7 smaller mansions for $5.71 million each.
 Proof to back up claims gets you taken seriously on AI??!! Since when?  lololololol
 I agree with your view of the current crop of ads... but... who at Apple is approving these ads? Do these current ads look truly inspiring to Cook, Schiller, Ive etc? If that is true then will having an in-house team perform any better?... or... has someone at Apple [other than Schiller] woken up and smelled the coffee, agreeing with you and realizing that the current ads just don't cut it and that they are now creating an in-house team to see if they can create the...
 I doubt that DED wrote this article. I just can't imagine him putting this statement into anything he writes about Apple: "Their fickleness isn't limited to Android devices, though: just 41 percent of iPhone owners in China plan to stick with Apple when they buy their next handset, according to a recent report from market research firm Kantar."
 I didn't know Foxconn was located in Mumbai.
 I'm waiting for the Samsung Mega 2 announcement on June 12. http://www.androidguys.com/2014/06/01/leaked-image-shows-gigantic-7-inch-samsung-galaxy-mega-2/
 Uh... he's been banned. I think it's time to hang up the phone.
 From news coming out of recent patent trials I have come to believe that other countries participate in this activity as much as Americans. I think it is pervasive throughout the world and is not particularly the view of any one country. That is, if you believe this ideology in the first place.
 The American view?