or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Right. Question: How many of the new models infringe? Answer: None
The eye pain for the user is nothing in comparison to the pain in the ass for others around them.   "Are you looking at me..."
 ... and that was another one of the things I mentioned. No matter what Apple does at this point, Samsung will spin it in its favor. Samsung doesn't care what we think, what Apple thinks... what anybody thinks. Pull out Apple. No matter which way you go it won't make a stick of difference in the end. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
 I think that Apple has itself in a "damned if they do" "damned if they don't" situation. I think it's time to cut its losses [gains... whatever].
 Really? You're that lazy. SAS kit.  Hahahahahahahahaha... good one.
Samsung doesn't care if this war is fought for another 30 years. I think legal expenses must come out of Samsung's advertising budget.
  Could you at the very least use a more up to date article. This one is a year old.
On one of the 2nd story window ledges:  
"Apple has just begun a $60,000 interior demolition on the new store, the permits indicate. The company is thought to be targeting a 2015 opening."   Sounds like Apple lucked out and was given basically an empty shell. $60,000 doesn't buy much these days.
 ... and I read another report just last week that Sharp is the 3rd supplier for the screens.