or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Just tell the kid not to do any banking or purchasing on the device.
 Caveat emptor. ["It works just like an iPad."  "But it cost 1/4 the price of an iPad?" "Yes!" "Oh, boy!"... if it sounds too good to be true... (how many of these sayings do I have to put up here. Stuff I've been hearing since I could understand language.) ]
 Exactly. These people didn't have a gun to their heads... and there is lots of choice, Calling these people "victims" is just moronic. jmho
 I agree [with you]. The saying, "You get what you pay for", has been around for as long as products have been available for sale. Cheap shit products have also been around for as long as products have been available for sale. If people are willing to buy cheap crap to save a few bucks then that's up to them. It's not like they haven't been warned.  jmho
AI and all the other forums could easily be classified as the earliest forms of social networking,
 Sorry... is this supposed to mean something?

I've been called a troll for saying less than that. You're being sarcastic... right...
 At least you understand movies.  
 OFFS Movies have portrayed people for over a century now. Bigger people than SJ. It's entertainment. People enjoy it.