or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Here... open mind this... My wife looked at the 6 and 6+... asked me if it made sense to upgrade from her 4S to a 5S. Didn't like the larger sizes, especially when she was happy with her 3.5' iPhone. So... who is not listening?
 I think we're up to 14 cases... more than 50% increase since the other day. This could get bad... Apple could be up to 20 cases by the end of October and possibly 30 cases by the end of the 1st quarter. Hold onto your hats!!
By the way... if anyone gives a hot damn...   ... my argument has always been that I think that Apple will do well with a phone larger than 4"... but that has always meant a phone smaller than 5". The 4.7" iPhone 6 is a perfect choice.   I also believe that Apple should keep a 4" phone up to date.
 I wish they'd come up with better arguments or at least stay more consistent.
 My how your tune has changed: 
 40 million in its first year? I'll take that bet because I don't think it will even be close to that number in the first year. Hell, if I lose it won't make a stick of difference to anyone if my sorry ass isn't on here for a month... but, if you lose then there will be a lot of people rejoicing that you won't be here for a month. I'm willing to take that chance.
 Actually, most premium phone buyers bought a 4" phone over the last couple of years... before that, most premium phone buyers bought a 3.5" phone.
 So you are saying that those phones sold better than the 4" iPhones? Interesting turn of events.
 This. ... or maybe sog35 is saying that the 5S isn't a premium phone.
 Yes... it sold more than the 4S the year before it but it was not in the #2 sales spot around the globe for months and months. I think it made the #2 spot for about 2 or 3 months at best. If someone says otherwise then they need to show some links... and not that op-ed piece by Daniel.