or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Sorry, can't find the graph but this should do: “Our monthly channel checks indicated very strong sales trends for the new iPhone 4S and lower priced legacy iPhone 4 and 3GS models,” Canaccord analyst T. Michael Walkley said in a research note today. The iPhone 4S was the top selling model at AT&T, Sprint and Verizon, with the less expensive iPhone 4 a top three selling model at each of those carriers, he...
 You mean like this one:
 No kidding. In the US* the 5c is #4 at best on the top 4 carriers but, somehow, sales in the rest of the world have made it #2. Hmmmm... ... and I do trust Cannacord's figures more than most. I am curious about the December chart, though... hmmmmm.... (*the USA... you know, the place where sales of the 5c are, apparently, stronger than anywhere else in the world)
 Actually, I'm just ignoring Sog. I have had him blocked for quite a while now. One rampage too many...  lol
 That wasn't the point.
 ... and I'm sure Apple agrees with you.
 ... and yet the S4, now a year old, is still in 2nd or 3rd place. Makes that "no longer 'new'" argument seem a bit pale. By the way, unless each carrier has increased sales exponentially, you can pretty much extrapolate that sales have either remained the same, increased or dropped for each individual phone, depending on its place in the sales lineup.
Yup! That 5c is selling like hotcakes!
 I thought it was proof that the war on drugs isn't working.
 I should have known better. lol