or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Plus it's obvious that asking supposed investment analysts for advice is even more laughable. So, I guess he's f*cked.
 It's funny what people remember because I seem to recall many people who thought Craig would be an excellent candidate for next in line if Tim ever stepped down.
 I would wait until the stock gets oversold. Right now it is overbought and is bound to go down somewhat. Right now I believe we're seeing "sell on news"... which would be news of the stock split. In the short term it could get dicey for anyone who buys right now but in the long term I really believe that we're going to see at least $700 ($100 post split) and most likely higher... on iPhone sales alone. ... but I'm just some guy on the internet.
 AAPL is very overbought at this moment so it could be a buy on rumor sell on news type of day. [sorry... I said oversold originally but I meant to say overbought. I'll blame it on age]
"But there is one more thing..."   Is that a reference to Steve?
A perfect thread for pazuzu and he's not here??!!   What has the world come to...   lol
 Small odd lots aren't that uncommon at all... as you have shown. ... and the price is never any different for 10 shares or 1000 shares +.
 After close tomorrow he'll have 7 smaller mansions for $5.71 million each.
 Proof to back up claims gets you taken seriously on AI??!! Since when?  lololololol
 I agree with your view of the current crop of ads... but... who at Apple is approving these ads? Do these current ads look truly inspiring to Cook, Schiller, Ive etc? If that is true then will having an in-house team perform any better?... or... has someone at Apple [other than Schiller] woken up and smelled the coffee, agreeing with you and realizing that the current ads just don't cut it and that they are now creating an in-house team to see if they can create the...