or Connect

Posts by island hermit

Quick, sog35, make a bet with them!!   Piper Jaffray must shut down for a month if they are wrong!!
 The first day of sales will be greeted with the inevitable video of the destruction of an Apple Watch using a cindercrete block.
 Must be an interesting workplace...
 I've heard a lot of people say they like it because they can easily see what is in the frame. I live in a tourist destination and I'm always surprised to see how many iPads being used as cameras.
 They used to hang cattle rustlers.
 Personally, I like the idea of only having to carry my phone... with absolutely no use for a wallet. I may be dead and buried before everything is on the phone but I really believe that is the future. The wallet is so old fashioned. (by the way... my wallet is bent from carrying it in my back pocket)
 Theoretically it seems possible... but from what I'm reading... the rejection rate of parts is very high. It must drive Tim Cook nuts.
 I think it's funny that you felt it was necessary to use the sarcasm tag.  Har!
I guess the next question would be... can Apple have enough phones produced to get over 60 million sold.
 Does this mean that all the people who slobber all over the phone shouldn't be allowed to give their opinion either?