or Connect

Posts by island hermit

OFFS. Do I really have to explain it to you. When you call someone out, then commit to it... otherwise your comment is not relevant other than it's just there to put down the other person in your own clumsy fashion. ie:_______________________ What a stupid thing to say!! Well, of course, you could be right. So, in that particular case, it's not that stupid. But what a stupid thing to say!!_______________________ Think about it.
 Tim, while in China..."I've heard that there are some very good hackers in this country. If that's the case..."
"...a "secure cloud-hosted network."   Hmmm... I wonder if Jennifer Lawrence would have anything to say about that.
 Hmmmm... let's review your original statement:  ... and, now, let's review my last reply:   So... I didn't understand you? I thought you said that it was clear that there was a market for the larger phones because they have been a huge success for Apple's competitors. ... and I replied that Apple's decision and Apple's success were not so clear if based on competitor's sales, but, rather, that Apple would have been successful regardless of size because of the OS. Wow....
 Now you are making light of the Forum. Cute.
 Well, again... it took you a lot of words to just get to your point... "lack of commitment".
 Silly? Ha! That you missed my point tells me there is no use to try and explain it to you.
 Here's your problem... you are not quite as smart as you believe. You were trying to put down another member for his thoughts. Thoughts you got wrong, for that matter. That's not what TS said. But, anyway... What I was trying to put across to you, and what you completely missed, is that it wouldn't matter if Apple had only offered just a 4.7 and a revised 4... sales would have still beat anything that is offered by Samsung or any other competitor. That Apple offered a...
 No offense? Comparing me to your 5 year old son? You, sir, don't have to be a complete tool when answering posts.
 I think that the only thing that has always been clear as day is that, "It's the OS, stupid!". Apple's phones have always blown the competition out of the water regardless of size. How would you account for that? So... it just goes to follow that if Apple built a larger phone then it expands Apple's target market. Don't forget... the 5S is still selling quite well. I'm still waiting to see Cannacord's chart for the Big 4 for October and November (and beyond).